•ice cream•

A lot of shit happens in this so, you have been warned

Will and I just finished doing the dishes and we go to Will's room. I sit down on my bed and start to take out my sweatpants from yesterday to wear for bed. I look at the end of my bed and see two full bags of clothes which Joyce had brought for me. Will leaves his room to have a shower and I start to look at the clothes which Joyce had brought for me. The first bag had three pairs of jeans, fours shirts and some underwear. I open up the second bag and there is a dress, some sweatpants and a lacy bra. I look at the lacy bra and it is black. I close the door and take off my top.

I walk up to Wills mirror and put on the bra. I look nice, I guess. I look at myself in the mirror, in nothing but my bra and some sweatpants. I smile at myself then the door opens. I turn around and Will just stands there in shock. My jumper is on my bed and I am on the other side of the room. Will clears his throat, still standing there looking at me.

"Yes?" I say to him; I actually don't care anymore.

"Um, I...um just finished in the sh-shower." I giggle at his cute stutter and walk over to grab my jumper. He sits on his bed and he looks so awkward. I put on my jumper and I sat on my bed and I fold the clothes and sit them next to me, all folded neatly.

"If you want you can have one of my draws"

"Is that okay?

"Of course." He stands up and starts to take his clothes out of his draw and places them on the ground. He takes my clothes and places them in the draw. Once we place my clothes in the draw he smiles at me and offers to watch a movie with him since we don't have school tomorrow. We both walk into the lounge and Jonathan is getting ready for bed. Joyce is already asleep cause she has to do a morning shift. Will and I both sit on the couch and we put on 'Ghostbusters'.

Once the movie finished it was 11pm. We both brush out teeth and get into our pyjamas. We walk into his room and he closes the door and turns off the lights. I fiddle with my fingers and sit on my bed.

"Um, Will, it is alright if I sleep with you again?"

Will smiles, "Yeah sure."

I hop into bed with him and he puts the covers over our bodies. I turn around so I am facing him and he is facing me.

"So you are not sleeping shirtless" I giggle.

"What? Do you want me to?" He chuckles. I wink and turn around, my back against his chest. I hear him shuffle around and I open my eyes to see him throwing his shirt across the room. I smile and close my eyes.

I wake up to hear Will softly snoring. His arms still around my waist and my back against his chest. I turn around face him and he wakes up. I smile and he smile back.

"Good Morning" Will smiles, his morning voice is HoT.

"Morning."

I get out of bed and watch Will get out as well. I take a shirt and some jeans out of the draw. I walk over to the far corner of his room and I have my back to Will. I take off my jumper.

"So you are just gonna get dressed in front of me now?"

"Well you have already seen me in my bra" I put on a shirt and then the hoodie over the top and I walk past Will and he is speechless. I walk into the bathroom and put on a new pair of pants and I take my hair out. I think about how Will would cuddle with him and soft his eyes are.

'I can't like someone I just met Y/N' I whisper to myself. I mean sure Will is smart and cute and so kind but he probably like another girl from his school. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom and look into Wills bedroom. Will's door was wide open and he was looking at himself in the mirror, shirtless, in his hand was his shirt and I wonder what he is doing. I walk into his room and smile.

"Hey, what you doing?" I say sitting on his bed.

Will turns around and smiles at me,

"Nothing just, thinking."

"Okay. Well since we don't have school what are we gonna do today?"

Will puts on a shirt and sits down on the bed with me,

"We could go down the street and I could show you around"

I nod and grab some shoes and he grabs a few coins off the kitchen bench. He writes on a post-it note telling Joyce or Jonathan that we are down the street and leaves it on the bench. We both walk out the door and Will closes the door behind him.

We walk down the street and along the way Will buys me some ice cream. We both sit down in front of a café and we eat our ice cream and I just adore the cute little stores around me. Will finishes his ice cream first and I finish it soon after and I look around. Across the road of the café is more stores and in front of a store is a man, a strange man. He turns his head and talks to his watch then looks back at me. My eyes widen as I realise that he is one of the scientists at the lab. I look at Will and I nod my head towards the man and Will doesn't get it.

"Come on let's go" I whisper to him and he hesitantly gets up and so do I. We both walk down the street and I pull him into an alley way. Will gives me a confused look and I look around, making sure no one can hear me.

"He was one of the scientist at the lab. He did tests on me all the time. He was-" I snap my head to my right and see the man at the end of the alley and I look at Will and we both run. There was a fence with a small hole at the bottom of it and Will and I both climb through it. The man couldn't make it through the hole so he runs around the other side. Will and I keep running though.

We make it another street and we look around, out of breath. At the end of the street is the man. He found us. We both run the other way and then we turn a corner. There is a bunch of little cafes so we go into one hoping he won't find us in there.

As we enter the café a waitress comes up to us and asks us if we have a reservation.

"Can we just use the bathroom?" I say to her out of breath. She nods her head and points to the end of the store and there is a little sign saying 'Toilets'. Will and I walk to it and open the door and there are 2 toilets, one for girls and one for boys.

"Come with me"

I grab his hand and take him into the girl's toilets. Lucky, the girl's toilets was just a room with one toilet. I lock the door and I sigh in relief, we got away. Will places his hands on his knees and looks up at me and smiles.

"I am so sorry" I say to him. Will looks at the floor and stands up straight then looks back at me.

"Why?" Will walks up to me and I lean my back against the door and run my fingers through my hair.

"I have brought you into my mess. I don't want you to get hurt and now that the men know what you look like they will come for you and-"

Will pressed his lips against mine. I am taken back and a little shocked but I kiss back. He holds onto my hips as I move my hands to his shoulders. He presses me against the door softly and I smile into the kiss. He lets go, his hands still on my hips.

"I don't care. I promised you that I will look after you and I will." He smiles and I look down and blush. I look back up at him and I hug him tightly.

"Thank you" I whisper. He holds me even tighter, leaving soft kisses on my forehead.