•after the date•

I gOt AsKeD tO dO tHiS aNd I feLt BaD sO I sAiD yEs BuT hErE iT iS. I dOnT wAnT aNy CoMmEnTs SaYiNg 'YoU aRe SeXuALiSiNg ThEm, ThEy ArE KiDs' iTs NoT sMuT bUt iTs NoT fLufF EiThEr. iM sOrRy FoR I hAvE SiNnEd

I pull up my dress up to my knees so I can run into the house. Will opens the door and we both sprint through. The dinner Will and I had was unbelievable. It was romantic, enjoyable and unforgettable. I couldn't help but fall for Will a little bit more, but then again, I fall for him a little bit more every day. I run through the house, quickly yelling hello to Joyce. I feel Will grab my hand and pull me through the hallway. My right hand holding up my dress so I don't fall over and my left hand in Will's.

Will opens up the door and he walks in. I walk in after him and I close the door behind me. I turn around and Will is close to me, I look into his eyes and they are a dark shade of brown. He slowly presses me against the back of his door. He smirks and I softly bite my lip. He places his hands on my waist and leans in. I place my hands on his shoulders and kiss him.

As we connect our lips he presses me against the door even more. I breathe heavily out of my nose and he softly hums. I smile in the kiss. I pull away then he connects our lips again. He slightly opens his mouth and I follow his actions.

He lowers himself and starts to kiss my jaw then press soft kisses on my neck. He brings his hand to the bottom of my dress and slowly starts to lift it. I get a little scared as he pulls the dress higher and higher. I mean I do have shorts underneath the dress, but Will doesn't know that. As the bottom of my dress makes it a little above my knee, I quickly put my hand on top of Will's hand. He stops kissing my neck and looks at me.

"Will, I'm not ready for that."

Will softly smiles and kisses my cheek,

"I don't want to do that either, we are both not ready." He looks down at our feet, "Just trust me."

I put my finger under his chin and lift his head. I look into his eyes and lean in again. I wrap my arms around his neck and I slowly lift my leg and place it on his thigh. Will got the idea and picked me up by the legs so they are around his waist.

He continues to kiss me and start to turn us around. He walks through his bedroom not breaking the kiss. I feel Will lowering me and then I feel my back pressed against a soft surface, his bed. I bring my hands up to his hair and softly tug on it. He hums and tries to move my leg up but he is struggling. Will lets go of the kiss and I softly giggle.

"I can't move Will. My dress is too tight"

Will softly giggles and sits up. I sit up as well and look at Will. It was silent for a couple of seconds then we both started to laugh. I get off the bed and walk over to the dresser. I take out Will's jumper and look over my shoulder. Will is staring at me and I giggle,

"Turn around I am going to get out of my dress."

Will chuckles and turns around. I slide out of my dress and throw Will's jumper over me. Once I get out of the dress I walk over to the bed and Will turns around again.

"Still beautiful"

I smile and straddle him, running my fingers through his hair. He starts to move his body so his back is against the bedhead. Will keeps his hands on my hips and waist while I have my fingers in his hair. I place my hands on his shoulders and start to remove his jacket. He helps me get it off and I throw it somewhere in the room. I kiss him softly and he unbuttons the first button on his shirt. I realise what he is doing and look at him.

"Are you sure?" I say.

He unbuttons another button then pulls the shirt over his head. I admire his body then kiss him again. I gently tug on his hair and he hums. I slightly open my mouth then we hear a knock on the door.

"Get ready for bed you two," Jonathan yells through the door. I look at Will and I smile. I can't believe we just did that. I get off Will's lap and stand next to the bed.

"Get ready for bed, I'll be in the lounge room."

I walk out of the room and bite my lip. I walk through the hallway and into the lounge. I see Joyce and Jonathan sitting on the sofa, watching the newest movie. As I enter the room, Joyce looks at me and smiles. I smile back then look at Jonathan. He is giving me a look and I give him a cheeky look back. I sit in between Joyce and Jonathan and as I sit down I hug my knees. I focus on the TV when I hear Jonathan whisper in my ear,

"Is that a mark on your neck?"