•home•

It was 4:45 and the group started to leave Will's house. Dustin left first, saying he had to help his Mom cook dinner. Five minutes later, Lucas and Max left together, they were holding hands and I thought it was very cute. They are so nice to each other. Eleven and Mike were the last to leave. Mike was already out the door ready to walk Eleven home. I said goodbye to Mike and Eleven gave me a big hug and she whispered in my ear,
"If you need anything or any help, I am here okay."

I nod and let go of the hug and wave goodbye to Mike and Eleven. Will closes the door and looks at me.

"So my Mom is gonna be home in 10 minutes so do you want to get dressed into some other clothes and maybe clean up a little bit?"

"Yep. It is alright if I could steal some of your clothes?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course. You can keep my hoodie and I will give you some sweatpants."

I nod. "Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me."

Will smiles, "It's fine, you were scared and alone but I am here now and I want to help." I smile back at him and look at the ground. He clears his throat and I look back up at him.

"So let's go get you some clothes and you can use the bathroom to wash your face and hands and by the time you are done with that Mom will be home."

I gulp and let out a shaky breath.

"It's okay, my Mom is pretty flexible and I know she will love to have a girl in the house." He smiles at me and I smile back. He starts to walk through a corridor and I follow him, admiring the family photos on the walls. There were photos of Will as a kid and Will with his family and they are all so cute. The very last room on the right was Will's bedroom. He opened the door and it was warm and welcoming. His walls were covered in science and movie posters and he had selves filled with comic books and science books. So he likes Science. His bed had a black duvet on it. He had a desk in front of the window and it had drawings scattered across the table with pencils and pens.

(he is 15 so he is not a wittle kid anymore)

He walks over to his dresser and pulls out some black sweatpants and a science top. He walks over to me and hands the clothes to me.

"The bathroom is just down the hall, it's the first left," Will says as he walks back into his room and starts to clean up. I start to walk down the hall and I enter the bathroom. The bathroom is cold and it is a dark room. I walk up to the basin and look at myself in the mirror. My face is dirty and covered in scratches. My dirty Y/C/H falls at my shoulders and it is knotted and greasy. I take off the hoodie, the cold air hitting my skin.

I take off my hospital gown and look at myself. I am standing in front of a mirror only in my underwear. I turn my back to the mirror and look over my shoulder and see my back. There is a huge bruise all over my back from when the guard hit my back with his gun. I sigh and put on the science shirt and the sweatpants. The clothes are comfy and soft. I put on the hoodie and I smell the collar. I look at my hands and grab the bar of soap and wash the dirt off my hands. I start to look for a face washer. I look behind me and see the bathtub. There is a beige face washer hanging over the tub and I grab it and run hot water over it. I sit on the floor with the hot towel in my hand and I start to wash my feet.

My feet feel nice when I take the layers of dirt off them. Once I have finished washing my hands, feet and face I take a hair tie off the shelf and I tie my hair up into a bun. I stare at myself in the mirror and I snap my head towards the door when I hear a knock.

"Um, it's me Will" I open the door and Will is standing there, looking at me up and down. "You look...better." (I hope you got that reference) I smile. "Um, so my Mom is in the kitchen and she is a little shocked but she wants to meet you"

"Yep."

We start to walk into the kitchen and I see a woman sitting on the dining table. Her thin brown hair is up in a messy bun and she has a blue shirt and pants on, a white long sleeve under the top. She looks up at me and she smiles.

"Hey Hunny, I'm Joyce." She walks over to me and she opens her arm and I hug her back. She hugs me tighter and it felt nice. She lets go of the hug and she looks at Will and I. "So Will told me what happened and I am happy to look after you Hun. Would you feel safe to sleep in the lounge or Will's room?"

Of course, I wanted to sleep in Will's room. Duh. But I didn't want to sound desperate. I look at Will hoping he knows what I am thinking. I was gonna say 'Can I sleep in the lounge' but instead Will said, "I have already cleaned my room so Y/N can sleep in there. I thought it would be good in case something happens."

I sigh, thank fuck. I look back at Joyce and she nods and smiles at us both. I look at Will and he walks back into his room and I follow. As I enter his room, his bed is moved over and there is a mattress next to his bed with two pillows and a navy duvet.

"Thank you," I say to him, he is sitting on his bed, his legs crossed and looking at me.

"No problem, I'm happy to help. And if you need anything you can ask me."

I sit on the bed and I smile to myself.