•late night talks•

After I finished my shower I walk into Wills room and see him lying on his bed, reading a X-men comic book. I close the door behind me and I sit on the bed with Will. He puts down his comic book and sits up. I smile and at him as I put my hand on his cheek. I move closer to Will and he puts his hands on my waist. I lean in and kiss him softly. He kisses back and I smile into the kiss. He lets go and I sit next to him, leaning back against the pillows. I rest my head on his shoulder and put my arm around his torso. He puts his arm under my head and we just sit there in comfortable silence.

"Tell me about yourself," I say.

"What do you mean?'

I move so I am on my side, still facing him,

"Well earlier this week you said you are different, like me. What happened?"

Will shuffles so he leans his head on his hand, his elbow supporting him.

"Well a few years ago I was taken, kidnapped. I was in the upside down for a week. The place you saw in the bathroom, that was the upside down. I was fine for about a year, then I started getting flashbacks and I was...possessed I guess. I forgot everything and I killed so many people." He started to tear up, he let out a shaky breath, "People think I am normal but I'm not, I'm a little different."

I wrap my arms around him and rest my head under his chin. I let out a shaky breath and sigh,

"Yeah me too."

"What happened with you?"

"People thought I was possessed as well. The men at the lab would send me to the Upside Down, I was basically bait so that I could distract whatever was in there and they could get want they want. I saw horrible things and I guess I get flashbacks. My body shakes and my eyes turn black. Before I got sent to the lab I haven't even heard of the Upside Down. One evening, I was showering and I blacked out and I woke up and my eyes were black and the room was like the upside down. My parents sent me to the lab but that lab took me and here I am."

"I'm so sorry." He kisses the top of my head and sighs, "I now get bullied for it, I get called Zombie Boy and a freak. I know it doesn't sound back but it still hurts."

I move my body so I am straddling his hips, I lay down on his body and wrap my arms around him,

"You're cute, Zombie Boy" I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"I guess it's okay when you say it" We both giggle and I rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I move my head out of his neck and smile at him. I nod my head and slightly bit my lip. We both lean in and the door opens. We both snap our heads towards the door and there standing is Jonathan. I quickly get off Will and sit on the bed. Will sits up properly and Jonathan clears his throat,

"Um, sorry to interrupt whatever you were doing but you two better go to bed because you have school tomorrow and Mom and I are going to bed so, don't be loud."

Jonathan turns off the light then closes the door; Will starts to laugh. I giggle and get under Will's covers.

"So this is now your bed?" he laughs as he gets under the covers with me.

"It's our bed" I shuffle under the covers and move my body close to his. He wraps his arms around me and I hug my body moving it close to his.

"Wait" he whispers to me, he sits up and takes his jumper off and slides back under the covers with me. We are both leaning on our sides and I lean my head against his bare chest. He kisses the top of my head and holds my body tighter.

"Will, are we gonna tell the rest of the group?"

"I don't know; do you want to?"

"I mean the girls will be happy but I don't know about the boys."

Will softly chuckles, "Lets tell them"

"How?"

He moves his hand to under the covers and holds onto my hand, "We'll hold hands and say that we are dating"

I squeeze his hand and smile,

"Okay"

I move my hands to behind his neck and rest them there. He moves his hands to my waist and slowly wraps his arms around them. After a while I seem to get sleepy then I hear Will's soft snores. His cute face pressed against the pillow made him even cuter. I kissed him on the jaw and snuggled my head into his chest.