•fancy dates•

I get into the car and smile at Jonathan.

"Hey, thank you for driving us tonight"

Jonathan starts the engine and looks at me in the little mirror,

"No problem. You two are going to have a good night"

He starts to drive out of the driveway and into the town. I'm thinking about all the possibilities of our date idea however I stop thinking when I feel Will's hand on top of mine. I look at him and smile, lacing my fingers with his. Gosh, he is cute. Will unbuckles his seatbelt and moves to the centre seat, so he is closer to me.

I giggle and rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my other arm around his arm. He kisses the top of my head then rests his head on top of mine. I look at the rear view mirror and see Jonathan smiling at us both. I smile back then close my eyes.

The rest of the car ride was silent, a peaceful silence. Jonathan then stops the car and I open my eyes. I look to my left me see a new fancy restaurant in town. It came out a few months ago and apparently it is hard to get a reservation. I smile to myself. I start to undo my seatbelt and Will puts his hand on top of mine.

I look at him and he quickly gets out of the car, he runs around to the other side and opens up the door for me. I giggle at Will and he holds my hand as I get out of the car.

"I'll be parked here at ten o'clock okay?" Jonathan says to Will, "No later, I have work tomorrow"

"Yep, ten o'clock," Will says, he closes the car door and Jonathan drives off. He turns to me and he puts his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his shoulders.

"You look beautiful"

I blush and run my fingers through the hair at the back of his head,

"You look very handsome."

Will smiles and he lets go of my waist and puts his hand out,

"Will you go out to dinner with me?"

I take his hand and smile,

"Yes, I'd love to"

He walks me into the diner and I was in awe when he opened the door for me. The room was a gold shade and there were modern lights across the walls. There were small little circular table placed around the room. Will held my hand as we walked through the room. As we sat down and a waitress came up to us both and smiled.

"Would you like to order drinks now or later?"

I looked at her clean white uniform and smile,

"Yes, thank you. Can I please have a coke?"

The waitress wrote down my drink order and turned her head to Will.

"Make that two cokes please."

The waitress smiled and walked off with our drink orders. Will watched the waitress walk off and I admired him.

"Thank you so much for tonight," I say to him. He turns his head to me and smiles.

"No problem."

We both softly giggle and I slightly bite my lip. I lean over the table and so does he. I quickly but softly kiss him and sit back down at my chair. He does the same and stares at me, a cute smile on his face.

"What?" I giggle.

"You are absolutely beautiful."

I softly giggle and push a piece of hair behind my ear,

"You have already said that multiple times tonight."

Will places his hands on top of the table and smiles,

"I can't help it. You are perfect."