•bubble bath•

I didn't upload last night so I will update twice today cause I love y'all

"Y/N, Jonathan and I will do the dishes, you and Will go off."

I smile at Joyce and I start to walk down the hall, Will right behind me. We walk into his room and I sit down on his bed. Will walks over to his wardrobe and takes out his pyjama top and some pants. I walk up the wardrobe and I take out one of Will's jumpers and a bathing suit. Will looks at me and I smirk.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm having a bath, wanna join?"

Please forgive me for I have sinned

Will's eyes widen and I laugh,

"We are going to wear bathing suits, don't stress"

Will opens his bottom drawer and takes out a pair of bathing shorts. I walk into the bathroom and get into my bathing suit while Will gets dressed in his bedroom. I get into the yellow bathing suit that Joyce brought for me; it was a cute one piece, fitting me perfectly. Once I get dressed I hear a knock on the door and Will is standing there, two towels resting on his arm. He is wearing a pair of plain black bathing shorts. I open up the door and Will closes the door behind him. I fill the bathtub with water and bubble bath liquid.

I let the hot water run and I turn around and Will is watching me, his eye wide and his mouth slightly open.

"You-you look beaut-tiful" Will stuttered. I laugh and he gives a nervous giggle. Once the bath is filled I sit in the bathtub. Will sits on the other end of the bath and I smile as he hops in. After a while we both sit in the tub, it was silent, an awkward silence.

"So how are you?" Will says breaking the awkward tension.

"I'm alright, I'm with you so I'm happy"

Will smiles at my words,

"Are you more comfortable? Like with the group and Mom and me?"

"Of course, it has been a short time and a lot has happened but I'm happy, really happy."

Will smiles and I lean in a little,

"You're cute," I say.

"No, you are" He blushes.

I take a handful of bubbles and blow them into his face,

"Take the compliment, you're cute"

"Okay then, I guess we are both cute." Will takes a handful of bubbles and blows them into my face. I laugh and wipe the bubbles off my face. I take a handful of bubble and bring them up to his hair, moving my hands through his hair. His hair is now soapy and is spiky, his cute bowl cut all over the place.

I lean back and rest my back against the bathtub. He takes a huge handful of bubbles and I lean back, trying to get far away from Will.

"Will, no" I laugh.

He brings the bubbles up to my face and rubs the soapy mixture into my face and hair. Once he finished he leans back into the tub. I gasp and wipe the soap off my face. I lean into Will and I turn around resting my back against his chest. I slowly sink into the water, my neck just above the water. My arms are resting in front of me and Will rests his arms on top of mine. He traces little circles on top of my hands and I was happy, peacefully.