•uninvited guest•

We almost reach the school and we see the students sitting down at the tables. Our group decided to meet up at our usual spot. Will was going on about the English assignment that we have to finish this week and he is stressed about it. He continues talking about it and I sigh,

"You are going to do great, you are so intelligent."

Will smiles and we both reach the oval where the tables are. We walk around the corner of the building and expect to see our group of friends already sitting there but instead I see one person. I sigh and stop walking. Will squeezes my hand even tighter and I look up at him. He clenches his jaw and continues walking to up the table.

I follow Will, I am afraid of how this is going to turn out. I have heard a lot about this person and they were not good things. The person is watching us walk the entire time, smirking at us. As we make it to the table, I see him cross his arms and smile.

"Hey slut. Hey freak."

"What do you want Troy?" Will sighs. He lets go of my hand and places them by his side. I look down and feel my eyes burn at Troy's words. So he was the one who called me a slut. Troy clicks his tongue and softly chuckles.

"Nothing. Just wanted to let you know that your girl, she is a slut. You don't deserve her. I don't even know how you two got together actually. I mean you are an ugly, gay nerd."

I look up at Will and his eyes are slightly red, his hands are in fists. I turn to face him and I bring my hands to his and wrap both of my hands around one of Will's hands.

"Will, don't listen to him, okay? He is just a pathetic sad bitch who has his head so far up his ass then he is talking shit." I whisper to him, still holding onto his hand. Will doesn't laugh or smile, he still has a serious look on his face, pure anger. He has his eyes glued to Troy's and I try my hardest to stop him before anything gets out of hand.

Troy laughs louder this time and stands up, moving closer to Will. Troy and Will met eyes and Troy smirked,

"Not gonna lie dude, I thought you were gay. She will probably leave you soon anyway, she is a slut."

Will clenched his jaw and grinded his teeth together and he moved his hand out of mine and right there I knew it was over. It was like it was in slow motion. Will punched Troy in the face and Troy stumbled back, hitting the back of his legs against the table. Troy brought his hand up to his face and he licked his bottom lip, wiping the little bit of blood off.

Will's eyes widened when he realised what he has done. Will looked at me with worried eyes then turned and ran towards the corridor. I watched Will run and I turned back to Troy. He was sitting on the bench now, his hand still on his face.

I walked up to him and stood over him, he smirked and I was disgusted. I brought my face closer to his and then I smirked,

"You ever hurt Will or me again and I will find you and I will bash you, okay. I am not just a girl, I am a strong female who could hurt you with my eyes closed. Don't even talk or think about Will ever again. You got that?"

Troy chuckled and rested both of his arms on the table. He licked his lips and relaxed into the seat. I could feel the anger about to come out and I stood back. I pulled my leg up and kicked him in the crotch. Troy groaned and covered his crotch with his hands. He had his head down and I crouched down and lifted his head with my finger. I brought my face close to his and spoke,

"You got that?"

Troy groaned in response and I dropped his head. I stood up straight and walked off, off to find Will.