1) I Don't Know How but He Found Me

Dallon's POV

"I love you Dallon" some random person in the crowd screamed. I missed playing at small shows like this it's so much fun.

"Thanks mom." I say with a smile. I glance over at Ryan and see him chuckling at my joke.
"So this next song you might know and we need a little help with it. So if you want to can you sing with me?" I say looking at all the faces in the crowd.

"Ooo a ooo ooo a ooo" the crowd sings with me.
"Stop, drop, and drag me into place"

I wrote and recorded this song at my kitchen table   I can't believe people are actually singing it back to me. I knew I had a following from when I was in Panic! At the Disco but I kinda thought they were only there for the music.  I definitely didn't expect anyone to be this excited about my own music. I use to think it was only because of Brendon.

The whole show flys by so quickly and it's already the end.

"Thank you all so much for coming to the show. If any of you have any art work or letters or anything you want to give us I'll collect it." This is the best part of a small venue. I can make sure all our beautiful fans get the recognition they deserve. After collecting everything I join Ryan back stage.

"That was a great show" Ryan says opening his arms for a hug.

"Yeah, I think that was one of the best crowds this tour. Too bad it was the last show." I say as I pull him into a tight hug. "I can't wait to get back on the road with you."

"I know man me too. This is so much fun!" We pull away and his smile is so wide it's adorable. Too bad this one is as straight as it gets.

"Want to get some food then we can both head home and get the rest we both need?" I smile patting him on the back

"Of course."

We both head to an ihop that is close by. We get seated right away and the place is completely empty. It's almost 11 pm so I wasn't expecting anyone to be here.

"Hello my name is Patrick I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you two?" A small man with a fedora says.

"Can I get a Dr.Pepper and chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream and sprinkles on it?" I say about ready to jump out of my seat I'm so hungry. Ryan starts cracking up but tries to muffle his laughter with his hands.

"Okay then. And for you?" Patrick gives me a strange look before turning to Ryan.

"I'll have a water with some eggs." Ryan says still laughing a little. Patrick walks away with a very confused look on his face.
"Sometimes I forget how much of a child you are then you do something like that and I'm like hey Dallon is the biggest 5 year old in the world" Ryan says cracking himself up.

"What I can't help the fact that it tastes good." I say pouting a little.

"Fine then your taste buds belong to a 5 year old." He says with a cheeky smile.

Our food arrives quickly and we both practically swallow it whole. After we finish we sit around talking some more when my phone starts to buzz.

"Hey I'm getting a call I should probably take it. I'll be right back." I say getting up from my seat.

"I should probably go anyways it's getting late and these workers definitely want us out of here." He responds gesturing to the unhappy looking employees.

"Are you sure it will only take a minute." I whine a little.

"Yeah, sorry Dalpal I'll see you soon though." He gives me a quick hug and I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I didn't have time to actually see who was calling me.

"Hey Dallon it's Brendon. Do u have time to talk for a bit?"

Me and Brendon haven't talked since I left the band.