6) Not as think as you drunk I am

Dallon's POV

Brendon is half way through with his last song and I'm getting nervous about what he said. I haven't had a full conversation with him in so long and I have a feel that's what he wants to do. I'm standing on the side of the stage and I see Brendon walking towards me. He walks up to me and raps his hand on my shoulder and continues walking to his dressing room. We don't say anything as we walk. We reach his room and go inside. Brendon takes his arm from my shoulder and walks to a mini fridge and I sit on a small couch.

"It was a great show to kick off tour." He says reaching for a beer.

"Yeah tonight was a lot of fun." I agree.

"Want a one?" He asks with a beer in hand. I shake my head no and he closes the fridge door. "Suit yourself." He plops down on the couch besides me. "So I want to catch up, how have you been?"

"Really great actually. I've been creating music I love and preforming with one of my best friends in the world Ryan. I'm just having fun with life really. What about you? How have you been?" I can see Brendon's face drop as he takes a long sip of his beer.

"Oh same here. Real great." I can clearly tell he lying but I don't want to pressure him into telling me. The room fills with an awkward silence until I speak up. "So have you been dating anyone recently?" I ask trying to make small talk.

"No nobody since. Well you." Our eyes meet but I quickly look away from his gorgeous brown eyes. "So um what about you man? Any lovers?" He laughs at himself.

"No not really." I say looking back at Brendon and I can see his eyes light up with hope. I try to ignore the fact that he seemed hopeful that I haven't moved on. We make more small take for about an hour and a half and Brendon starts to get a little drunk as he switches from beer to tequila.

"Hey there breadbin I think you should go easy on that tequila there." I try to take the bottle away from him but he pulls in away.

"You can't tell me what to do. Your not my boyfriend." He slurs his words.

"I know I'm not your boyfriend but I can still look out for you ok. Now please give me the bottle." I try to grab the bottle again with no success. Brendon's eyes go sad and tears start to well up in his eyes.

"Why aren't you my boyfriend Dallon? Why did you leave me like this?" He throws his arms around me dropping the bottle. "Dallon why can't you be my happy again."

"You cheated on me Brendon. It wasn't my fault we broke up." I say as I feel his tears on my shoulder. I put my arms around him and start rubbing the back of his head. I can't leave him like this he'll just get himself into trouble.

"I'm so sorry Dal. I didn't mean it. It was a mistake I never loved Josh like I loved you. Anyway he's getting married to Tyler and I'm not even invited. I just screw everything up. Don't I Dal? I'm just a fuck up." His sobs get heavier.

"Shhh. Shhh. Your drunk and tired it will be ok in the morning. Just be quiet for now."

"I'm sor-"

"Shhh" I interrupt him and he doesn't speak again. We stay like this for a while until Brendon's breath evens out and his crying stops. I think he's asleep so I lay him down on the couch. I put a blanket around him and get ready to leave the room.

"Can you stay Dallon? Please." I hear him mumble quietly.

"Sure thing buddy." I sit on a chair across from the couch.

"Thank you. I love you baby." He says blowing me a little kiss. I wonder if he will remember any of this in the morning.