20) Hurricane

Dallon's POV

I just don't understand why Brendon has to do this all the time.  I get wanting to have a few drinks but why does he always have to get out of hand.  I start cleaning up the empty beer cans and trash he left lying around the house.  Hopefully he won't remember what I said in the morning.  I do love Brendon still, how could I not he's so cute.  Just sometimes he does stupid things that make me think I shouldn't.  Now that I know Bren never cheated on me I have to make things right between us.  I just don't know how I want to do it yet.

My thoughts are interrupted by a sheepish looking Brendon standing in the living room.  "What's wrong Breadbin?"  I ask walking over to him. 

"That room is fucking creepy.  I can't sleep in it alone."  He says looking at the ground.  I sigh, I guess I'm going to be sleeping in the same bed as him yet again.

"Ok let me finish cleaning then we can both go to bed."  I tiredly say.  I quickly clean up the last of his mess and we both go to the guest bedroom.  "Goodnight Beebo." I say turning off the lights.

"Do you really love me Dally or are you just saying it because I'm too drunk to remember it." He asks as I climb into bed beside him.

"Both." I simply state giving him a little kiss on the forehead.  "Now go to bed."  I turn on my side so I'm no longer facing him.  I can hear him sigh and then mumble something.  It's too quiet so I can't understand what he says but I'm too tired to ask.  I'm soon drifting off into sleep.

I wake up and Brendon is sitting on the bed back facing me.  He's hunched over with his elbows resting on his legs and hands coving his face.  He probably has a massive headache from the alcohol of the night before.  I'm about to close my eyes and sleep again when I hear a few whimpers coming from Brendon.  I realize that he is crying and it's definitely not just a headache.

"Hey Brendon it's okay tell me what's wrong."  I quickly shuffle over so I'm sitting next to him.  I rub his back in an attempt to comfort him. 

"What I'm fine nothing is wrong."  He quickly gets up and wipes the remaining tears from his eyes.  His eyes are red and puffy and his skin looks pale as if he just saw a ghost.

"I'm not an idiot.  I know you where just crying so don't lie to me.  What's wrong?"

"I just need a morning high that's all.  I'm just going through withdrawal." He starts walking towards the door.

"That's bs Bren. Tell me what is actually going on."  I rush over to block the door.

"Fuck off Dallon.  This is my house I can do whatever the fuck I want." He yells trying to pry me away from the door. I stand my ground and don't let him past me. I'm surprised because he's a lot stronger than me.

"What has gotten into you Brendon?"  I question him as he still continues to fight me.  His actions are tell me he's angry but his eyes are only pure sadness.  "Please just talk to me. Use your words Brendon." He stops fighting and slouches.  Tears start to slowly crawl down his face. 

"I miss you Dally.  I've been trying to fix things, show you that I can be a good boyfriend this time but I keep fucking everything up.  I just miss you soo much."  He says with a waterfall of tears flowing out of his eyes.  He rushes over to the bed and buries his head into the pillows.  I sit down next to him and start to rub his back.

"Brendon you're not fucking any thing up.  Hey look at me." I say and he slowly lifts his head up to look me in the eyes.  "I should've let you explain before I just left you.  I know now that you didn't really cheat on me, you were taken advantage of.  I feel horrible that I never let you explain and..."  I trail off.  I talk a deep breath in and say "I've missed you too Breadbin."

I put my hand under his chin and tilt his head up.  I softly press my lips onto his soft perfect lips.  Our lips lock together. We pull away and just stare into each others eyes. This kiss wasn't just a kiss of passion but of true love. We sit in silence until I decide to break it.

"I'll make you some breakfast." I give him a kiss on the cheek before getting up.

While making breakfast for the both of us my mind drifts. The kiss reply's over and over again in my mind. It's such a perfect kiss and it truly reminded me how much I love Bren. He can be such a prick sometimes but it's impossible not to love him. I really want to start over with him. I want to take him on a real date. Go see a movie with him, have a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant and go for a nice drive. Maybe even end the night in a bedroom if you know what I mean.

I finish up cooking omelets and waffle and I'm about to tell Brendon it's ready.  I'm placing the plates onto the table when the door bell rings.  I sigh and reluctantly answer the door standing at the door is Pete.  It's a bit odd seeing Pete without Patrick.  Pete looks frantic like he just ran here.

"Hey Pete what's up?"  I politely ask giving him a smile.

"I need to talk to Brendon,where is he?" He says hurriedly while looking past me trying to see Brendon.

"He is still in bed I was about to get him for breakfast.  Why?  What's wrong?" 

"Nothing I just Uh need to talk to him."  He tries to seem less worried.

"Um okay come on in." I move out of the way and he quickly walks in.  What is up with him?