Stay with Me

Imagine: whilst in Mirkwood, Thranduil sees Alex with the Company and is already interested in her. Then he speaks with her, furthering his interest and attraction. He wishes for her to stay with him. Yet Thorin, as well as the rest of the group, clearly wish for her to stay with them. Quite the decision she has to make.

Thranduil's P.O.V

Why was that stupid dwarf Company in my kingdom?! My guards had found the large group wondering through Mirkwood and instantly brought them here, removing their weapons and escorting them to my present location - the throne room. I waited rather impatiently as I sat on my throne, wishing to get this meeting over will; it had been years since a dwarf had stepped foot into Mirkwood - until now of course. I didn't have time to deal with some pestering short stacks. Though I had heard that, along with the dwarves, was also a male hobbit and a female human; why would they join a Company on their journey?? As I was beginning to get irritated with having to wait, I heard the footsteps I had been expecting - heavy and loud; it seemed to annoy me even more once they were stood in front of my throne. I scanned the group, realising that one of them who I assumed to be the leader was the one and thankfully only Thorin Oakenshield. My eyes also landed on the female human which took me by surprise; she....she was beautiful!! Her long brown and blonde mixed hair, her soul searching electric blue eyes, her slightly rose brushed cheeks and her pink, perky lips. And don't get me started on her figure. Whilst she was more thin than she should for it to be healthy, she still had a few curves - the blue dress and black corset certainly helped with that, her legs seemed smooth, as did all of her skin that I could see - tanned, gentle and smooth. Though I couldn't help but notice quite a few scars covering her body, yet as I analysed and scanned her over, each and every single one that was on show seemed to make her even more attractive. There was something about this woman....something special....something I wanted!! "Well...whilst I doubt in my mind I will care, there better be an extraordinary reason you and you Company have trespassed my lands" I stated as I looked down upon the group, eventually taking my eyes off of the mysterious woman as I raised a brow at their leader "Thorin Oakenshield....long time, no see" I smirked. The last time I had seen the royal dwarf, it was on the battle field against the orcs - around the same time that dragon had attacked Erebor; he most likely had a lot to spit out at me as I had turned my army away from the fight - I had my reasons. 

Turning to my guards, as well as my son - Legolas - I ordered them to 'escort' Thorin's friends away; it instantly earned a multiple of protests, but the one I took note of was the young woman. One of my guards had grabbed her by her arm in order to force her away, to which she yanked her arm out of his grips "I can walk on my own quite well thank you very much" it was rather amusing; she wasn't protesting against being sent away - just against being man handled. She had respect for herself and dignity. She was becoming even more interesting by each second that passed. "Wait!!" my voice halted all movement as they each looked up at me as I continued to stare at the woman "except her" I smirked; the young woman raised a brow as she shared a confused look with her companions. She, as well as the dwarves and the hobbit, were each clearly wondering why I ordered for her to stay; she would find out soon enough. More protests were made as the hobbit and other dwarves were forced to leave; my son knew where to lead the guards - the dungeons. Returning my attention to the two remaining Company members, I decided to address the more boring issue before I could turn to the young maiden I wished to speak with. I repeated my previous statement, turning it into a question; Thorin, oh so hesitant, began to explain his quest - to return to his home, take care of that fire breathing dragon and restore what he once had. If I'm honest, I mostly expected something like this; Durin's day was vastly approaching after all. "And how do you plan to deal with the dragon Smaug??" I asked, already bored with this conversation "you really think thirteen dwarves, a hobbit and a young human woman can handle a dragon?? One of which killed thousands of your people??" it didn't sound all that reassuring or convincing; Thorin glared daggers into my head, about to snap something out when a more gentle voice beat him to it "we have our plans, that's all you need to know". Both the dwarf and I turned to look at the young woman as it was her who spoke; her voice was filled with determination and confidence, as well as respect towards both her leader and myself. I was becoming even more intrigued by her.