Save them!!

Imagine: Thorin, Fili and Kili are all seriously injured after the battle of the five armies, each on the brink of death. There is only one person who can heal and save them - Thranduil. Alex wasn't about to give up on her three close friends and is prepared to do anything to convince the elf king to save them.

Alex's P.O.V

Noooooo. No. No. No. No no no no no!! This can't be happening!! Not now!! Let me explain:

The battle of the five armies had been declared over and my immediate thoughts turned to the company; I needed to find them and make sure they were each alright. To my utter relief, I was soon able to count them all once I returned to Erebor and was thankful that they didn't appear too injuried - heavily bruised and scraped, like myself of course. The relief, however, soon drained away as I had yet to see Thorin or either of his cheeky nephews; I allowed them fifteen minutes to meet us at the mountain, assuming they must have been on the other side of the battlefield. "Where the hell are they??" I mumbled to myself as I pased from side to side whilst the rest of the company allowed themselves to be patched up; Dwalin called out, telling me to sit down and allow Ori to take a look at my wounds. They all wanted me to just sit down and do as I was told, yet I shook my head as I began to walk away from Erebor "where are you going?!" Bilbo asked, earning the immediate responce of "to find the three last Durin's!! What else?!". And with that, I left to begin my search - there was a lot of ground to cover and the fact that I was hurting from my minor injuries didn't help; I ventured and asked around if anyone had seen Thorin, Kili and/or Fili, only for my worry to increase with every "sorry, no". This left me with one final option - to search the battle field for....their bodies; they might be unconscious or too wounded to make their way back to the mountain....right?? They couldn't be....I couldn't even finish that horrid thought. Walking around, I was careful of my step as I turned each and every one of the bodies over in order to see their face; I had done this to nearly one thousand, eight hundred and seven dead bodies that weren't clearly an orc - still nothing. "Thorin!!" I called out, finding myself growing impatient and panicked "Kili!! Fili!!" I was running out of bodies and places to search; where else could they be?? I couldn't even find their bodies!! "Uhh!!" I yelled out in fustration as tears began to form in my eyes, yet I refused to allow them to fall; I needed to find them - that was my main task. I could cry afterwards when I was on my own.

All of a sudden, after calling out the three dwarves names once again, something caught my attention; it was....a voice?? It was a very weak and quiet voice, though it sounded as if whoever it belonged to was trying to yell, but where was it coming from?? "Hello??" I called out as I searched the area that I was currently at, trying to find a sign of life; there it was again!! And it sounded like a male possibly calling out...my own name maybe "-lex....Alex!!". That was definately my name.....and it sounded like Kili!! Well....Kili if he was far away and had a large amount of pressure weighing down on his chest. This only sped up my search as I yelled out "keep yelling to me!!" to which he thankfully did, though his voice continued to become weaker and weaker; I followed the brief sound of his calls, however, and eventually came to the edge of a cliff - I piered over, scanning the area to see that it was a lake that had frozen over, cracked and...bloody. As my concern continued to rise, my eyes finally landed on the sight that made my breath catch in the back of my throat and my eyes widen with complete horror; the three missing royal relatives were lay in the middle of the cracked eyes, all still and motionless. The only reason I knew that Kili wasn't....was because he was still weakly yelling out for my help. Not thinking twice, I turned back towards where I could see the rest of the company conducting their own search as they had finally lost their own patience to worry and yelled out "I've found them!!" before beginning to make my way down to the ice as I called out to the wounded dwarves "hold on!! I'm nearly there!!". Many falls and scrapes later, I fell down onto the ice and scurried into the middle - careful of the cracks and where it had broken - before dropping to my knees beside Kili as I cupped his face, gently making him look as me as he spoke my name as if it was the last thing keeping him both sane and alive. "Azog.....he attacked uncle Thorin so....Fili and Kili helped but..." he tried to explain, but I shook my head as I shushed him in order to ask if the horrid orc was still around, living and beathing; I was greatly relieved when he shook his head "uncle Thorin....he put an end to Azog".