CHAPTER 5: GUNS N' MONEY

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

The sun finally hit the sky as it is morning. Jungkook felt the sun pierce his weary eyes as he blinked them repeatedly to clear his vision.

Once it's all clear, he turned over to see the hybrid sleeping.

He chuckled and left the bed to get something to eat.

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

He arose from his slumber and stood on all fours, he stretched and shook himself to loosen the tension in his muscles.

He peered over to the spot where Jungkook was sleeping, it had a dent on the cushion and wrinkled white blankets, he scoffed.

'This Jungkook guy's getting me curious,' even if he was rendered a tough facade, he would still prefer to go in depth about the person behind that facade.

He dragged his feet around the room, searching for objects that could at least give him a sagacity on who he is, and that curiosity have been stepping up his game of determination.

All his eyes ever saw was some clothes from the night before, a few discarded ziplocks with some substances, and a good amount of wine bottled up fancifully.

'Nothing? Really?' He thought.

That was until his sight was invaded by a photo of a woman, it couldn't be someone he romantically loved as it was a rustic, crusty, almost ripped photo resting atop of a chair.

He went near it to get a closer look and the woman appeared to be Jungkook's late mother, as her physiognomy held such good inheritance in Jungkook's appearance, such as his eyebrows and thin lips.

'His mother?'

He lifted his head to see if the door's closed and he was relieved as he didn't want Jungkook to see him meddling with his stuff, not that he's scared but he didn't feel like having a fight.

He diverted his attention back to the woman's picture. She was wearing a dainty polka dot dress, he couldn't depict the color due to its age, it had even yellow spots on it.

But even if the photo wasn't clear enough to clearly see her facial features, he could tell that she was a beautiful young woman back in the day, her hair was long and dark, it also seemed to him that Jungkook inherited her skin color.

'So this is where Jungkook inherited his looks from, what a waste that he didn't get her kindness,' he could tell that the woman was nice even if he just saw her exterior.

He bit the sharp edge of the photo lightly to lift it off the chair, but it dropped.

As it dropped, it was flipped upside down, revealing the back of the photo, he leaned closer as he saw words written at the back:

Im Kook-Jung 1985

He heard footsteps going on so he placed the photo back on the chair.

The door opened and it revealed Jungkook with narrowed eyes, he rubbed his nape and sleepy greeted, "what's up, Taehyung?"

Taehyung lowly growled, his fangs almost showing. Jungkook scrunched his nose and rolled his eyes, "what a way to greet me, Taehyung. Good morning to you too."