CHAPTER 3: MASTER

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his owner's house. They finally calmed him down with a syringe and masked a muzzle around him.

He woke up when they arrived, so they dragged him down harshly.

'No one should own me!' He thought as he growled through the muzzle.

The tall and muscular men in black dragged the stubborn wolf along with the leash until they reached the master's door.

And Taehyung prayed that he or she better treat him well. He had enough of the nasty and vile attitudes that he grew up with so there mustn't be another one.

They opened the door, revealing a man sitting on a big throne-like chair.

"Boss, here's your new pet."

'Pet? All my life as a werewolf I mustn't be considered a pet'

Then the said boss stood up, he was tall, well built with ebony dark soft hair and an expensive dark suit.

He crouched down before Taehyung, who has been wanting to tear his head off but he couldn't.

The man's dark eyes met with his, he then patted his hair before he told him,

"hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook, your master." he then put on a dark smile.

Something about the newly encountered man made his heartbeat irregular and also it made him want to rip this man apart.His aura, so intoxicating and dark yet so intimidating, he told himself that he didn't want to morph into a human as he will be treated differently.

He tugged the collar harshly towards him, making him choke a little bit.

"So here lies the beast that everyone could spend their money on, huh, interesting," Jungkook studied his nightly beady eyes and black fur.

A short figure in a suit made an entrance to the mansion, which interrupted Jungkook's added statements.

Jungkook lifted his head to face the man,"Yoongi," he deadpanned

"So, this is your new pet?" The silver-haired male interrogated Jungkook.

"Yeah, So?"

"You better be careful of him, he could be a handful," Yoongi pointed out.

Jungkook deeply chuckled, then faced him again, "me? Being scared of him? After all I just need him to be a weapon for me, a strong one."

Taehyung watched the two of them converse and honestly, he isn't having a good impression so far. He regretted leaving, leaving Jackson, the only one who loved him dearly.

"Anyways, I spied one of the agents of the Im clan, they were talking about how to get you, it's so hilarious. We both know how it's hard to locate you," Yoongi chuckled.

"You made sure that one of them didn't follow or see you? You mustn't be seen otherwise they'll kill you." "Me? As your most reliable sidekick I'll never be caught," Jungkook chuckled and brofisted Yoongi.

"Goodnight, Jungkook. I'll be heading out," Yoongi yawned out, exiting the living room.

Jungkook gawked at the creature before him and whistled, "come on, I'll take you to my room." He started walking to his room.

He didn't follow him, he just sat there.

When Jungkook didn't realise he wasn't being followed, judging by the non existential sound of Taehyung's paws hitting the ground, he halted and turned around. He crossed his arms and clicked his tongue before he cited, "stubborn aren't you?"

Taehyung ogled at him, of course he wanted to respond but as of the moment he didn't want to face any more assaults or viewing his species as a harm.

'What do you think, Jungkook?' Taehyung scoffed.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and sighed, then tugged on the chain attached to Taehyung's collar, leading to dragging him forcefully in the room.

Taehyung showed resistance by standing on his ground firmly and growling, he didn't want to show submissiveness towards the mafia boss. He is who he is and he won't let a human disdain him.

Jungkook pulled on the chain harder, "you mutt! Come here!" He shouted.

Taehyung growled deeper and barked at him.
He's a wild wolf, not just any wolf but a hybrid.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He wanted to tame him.

The beast he was dealing with brought a strain to his patience, no wonder why the auctioneer wanted to close off the auction, and to ship it to a different country.

His men heard the noises and when they came to his sight, he immediately ordered them to restrain the chained beast that was under such explicit nefariousness.

The black fur beast was showing his fangs and Jungkook remained unfazed, with a blank gaze and he commanded, "follow me."

They all made it to his room, it was of ashen gray and a king sized bed cushioned with pristine white sheets, there stood beside each side are two nightstands.

'You measly human! Let me go!' He barked to each of his men.

They inserted the muzzle again to keep his fangs out of reach, Taehyung almost bit off their fingers.

Jungkook then spoke, "thank you guys, you may be dismissed."

"Yes, boss," they left out of his sight, closing the door behind them.

Jungkook huffed out a short breath, then he glared at him, he grabbed him by the collar and gritted, "you better make use of this feisty attitude of yours, do you understand?"