CHAPTER 26: JEALOUS?

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

"So, you were saying that you heard voices?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"You don't trust me do you?" He glared.

"Whose voices was it then?"

"I don't know, it sounds vague but familiar." He leaned on the bridge.

"Tae," he went beside him.

"Just ignore it. It's not worthy of your time." He sternly said.

"Maybe you're right. Sorry if I got too tense." His eyes landed on his shoes.

"It's alright. Anyways, why do you have your name on your back?" He asked.

"Oh, this?" His eyes glowed and his wolf self is summoned.

Jungkook knelt down and saw the name. "Yeah," He answered.

Finally he turned himself back, "it was magically imprinted when I was born. It's like a birthmark as what you humans call it."

"Who named you?"

"It was actually given by my dad, he said that my name means prosperity or to overcome difficulties."

"Your dad picked out a great name by the way. It's like he really put a lot of thought just for a name."

"Anyways," Taehyung put both hands in his jean pockets.

"You were asking me about my age earlier. Do you want to know?" He raised an eyebrow, anticipating for his answer.

"Of course." Jungkook answered.

"I'm actually two years old," he chuckled.

Jungkook was about to open his mouth as Taehyung spoke, "no, not human years. In canine age I'm two, the human age equivalent is 20 years old. So, I'm younger than you by two years."

Jungkook nodded looking confused. Taehyung laughed at his cute reaction, "I'm going to explain, okay. You see, canine aging varies on sizes like the small, medium, large or giant. I belong in the giant breed category so that explains it."

Jungkook widened his eyes,"again, you had me mind blown. You never cease to amaze me."

"Me too," Taehyung grinned and whispered to himself.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asked.

"N-Nothing," he unconsciously gave his puppy eyes and bit his lower lip.

Jungkook's heart almost jumped out as he saw his puppy eyes making an appearance and he felt his knees weaken.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Taehyung tapped in his shoulder.

"Y-Yeah," he was finally out of his trance as he responded.

"That's strange."

Jungkook smiled, "want to take selfies of us?"

"Is that where you would take a picture of yourself?"

"Yes! You're really learning fast."Jungkook got out his phone, raised it a little upwards to the air to get a good angle and he took a selfie of the both of them.