CHAPTER 38: BEACH?! BITCH

[MEANWHILE AT ??]

The night fell, with the dark sky filling her big glass window.

"What're you thinking about?" a man's voice interrupted her thoughts.

He sat up and waited for her answer, "He's a hybrid, Chanyeol."

The said shirtless male leaned against the head board.

"Who? His toy?"

"Yeah, I just found out, I have pictures."
She got her phone that was laying on her nightstand.

The female showed Chanyeol the photos and his lips curved up into a cunning smile.

"Your newly bought werewolf will have a companion."

She traced circles around his bare chest, "he truly will."

The truth is that, she doesn't want to capture him immediately, she will wait until the two at their happiest: being officially together.

She wants Jungkook to suffer, she wants him to feel how it is to lose something so precious, just like she did, but hers was something that couldn't be returned no matter how much she wanted it back.

And for Chanyeol, he was wronged too, he also lost something no, more like someone he loved very much because of him.

Tears streamed down her eyes as she remembered that day.

He could sense that the female was crying so he hugged her from behind.

"It's okay, don't cry." Chanyeol put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"That fucking bastard, I still can't forget it. The agony I felt with him." She hatefully spat whilst balling her fist.

"Just so you wait, Jeon. What was once a warm night for you, will be cold and empty, I shall make sure he won't see your fucking face again."

Since she couldn't sleep, she got up and wore her pink silk robe.

The male put on a shirt and followed her along.

They arrived at their underground lair, where the wolf lies.

The male black wolf's eyes shot open and barked loudly at them.

"I see you're still awake," she told him.

It continued to bark at her, "It seems like he's enjoying it here."

He tapped her shoulder, she turned to the male, "how long will I be hiding here? They might find me sooner or later."

"They won't. Besides, I have someone watching their moves."

"Really? What happened to them?"

"Well, based on what Jong-in said, they were still on the lookout for you. He even hacked their system so that the address of the warehouse will be unknown."

"However, he also found out the name of Jungkook's toy. He's Taehyung, I told him that we'll be getting him soon."

"What will we do to him when we get him?"

She evilly smiled, "it will be hard since he's powerful, I did a research about his kind, he's not weak. Once I get him, I'll turn him in to the authorities and voila, I have money."

"What will they do to him?"

"I don't care what they will do to him. I just need him to vanish."

"Imagine what will be his reaction." He smirked.

She faced him and massaged his chest. "I'd love to see it to be honest."

The brown wolf deeply growled when he knew that Taehyung has a plan awaiting him.