CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Something in his heart sparked to take interest on Jungkook, and he hated it but...

Loved it at the same time.

Jungkook waved a hand in front of Taehyung's face to snap him out of his trance, which caused him to angrily shout, "Jungkook!"

The other gave him a teasing grin and leaned his body on the counter near Taehyung, he said, "your thoughts are so deep, mind to tell me your deepest fantasies?"

He didn't want to discuss that matter so he hastily finished the dishes and tried to walk away, but Jungkook blocked his way.

"Move," Taehyung hit his arm.

"No," he sang.

"I'll kick you," he threatened.

He laughed, like he wouldn't do such thing, "that shit's feisty. I like it."

Jungkook never encountered a feisty person like him and who would refuse him but actually be serious about it.

"Oh you like it? Fine," without wasting a second, he kicked him right in the groin.

"Ah fuck," he dropped to the ground while holding the area where he's been kicked.

"What now? Satisfied?" He can clearly see the pain written on his face.

Jungkook chuckled and delivered with such a pained smile, "I've never met such person like you."

"Well then you must regret meeting me," he spat.

Then they heard someone yawn out,"Kook, who's this?"

Hoseok, with bed hair pointed at Taehyung.

"Hoseok," the hybrid softly said.

His eyes widened and he faced him, "h-how do you know my name?"

"It's me, Taehyung. The black wolf, in human form."

"You must be kidding. Jungkook, Who's this?"

"He's Taehyung. It's true," he claimed.

"If you don't believe me, fine, " his eyes glowed and he's suddenly a wolf again.

The red haired man couldn't believe that the wolf he's been with is also a human.

His eyes glowed once again to turn him back to a human.

"See?"

"My god. I've always talked to you, and you understood all of those?"

He nodded while smiling.

"I remember you said that Jungkook used to vacuum fruit flies every midnight."

His eyes widened at what he just he heard and hit the red haired man on the shoulder, "Hoseok what the hell?! You told him that?!!"

He prevented himself from laughing and shrugged, "it just slipped out I guess. Besides, he was a wolf back then."

"Jungkook I didn't know you liked chasing them," he laughed softly after.