CHAPTER 53: BLUR

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

"V!" Jin called.

"What's up?" He answered, he sunk on the soft sofa.

"Since it's my day off today, I just thought that I can help you get clues to find yourself again," Jin offered.

"But first, there's this place I know that you'll like," he leaned closer to him.

"Where is that?" He asked.

"Before you can know, get ready first. I'll lend you some of my clothes," he intertwined his own fingers and both of his elbows are plopped on his knees as he spoke to Taehyung.

"You're going to spend your day off with me? Are you sure about this?"

"Well, I don't have anyone to spend it with but you," he gave a small smile.

"Anyways, I'll get ready and so should you," the doctor got up from the sofa and headed to his room to get himself dressed. Being his curious self, he went up to get ready.

The warm shower rained upon his tanned skin. He still had lingering thoughts about the blurry memory he had earlier, all he knew was that it was a male voice speaking to him in a loving and daring manner.

'Taehyung, lets eat! I prepared food for us!' The voice told him excitedly. He still couldn't get it out of his system.

"Whoever that was, he must've loved me very much," he smiled at the thought. He felt that he did have someone in his past.

"I hope I can find him," he told himself.

He turned off the shower and he dried himself with a soft white towel which he wrapped around his waist then he exited.

"Here I have your—-" Jin saw him, he covered his eyes and quickly dropped the clothes on the bed.

"J-Just c-choose there!" He quickly shut the door behind him.

'Flustered much? Why'd he do that?' He laughed a little, reflecting on his reaction.

He put on the undergarment and everything else before he strutted out of the room. Jin was already downstairs waiting for him. He put his hands on both pockets of his trench coat.

"Let's go?" He gestured him to come over with a smile.

He hurried downstairs and Jin escorted him to his black car. As he did, he started the car and drove off to the park.

Taehyung played with the coverages of his wounds, Jin saw this and he suddenly stopped him, "dont do that! Let your wounds heal!"

Being like a kid that was scolded by his parent, he simply replied with a meek okay.

"We're almost here," he announced. "That was fast," he rapidly blinked twice.

"It's just near home. It's a place that I rarely visit even if I want to go here all the time. If you ask me why, I think it's better to think about my patients," he chuckled.

They arrived after a couple of minutes and both got out of the car excitedly. Taehyung felt a sudden blow of a wind gush through him——- a wind of deja vu.

His memory blurred once again, it gave the impression of someone saying 'I knew you'd like it here' or someone hugging him from behind on that bridge.

Taehyung felt a sharp pain slice though his head. "Ah!" He exclaimed while he held his head.

"V, Are you okay?" Jin alarmingly asked.

He sat down on the bench, "this place is familiar, I felt that I've been here with someone but I can't remember him." The doctor sat down beside him.