CHAPTER 31: JIMIN AND LISA

[MEANWHILE AT JIMIN]

He didn't even have the chance to ask her out, and the warmth of his tears...could've been...

Her warm smiles.

His friends never knew his feelings for her, rather they didn't take notice whenever he tried to subtly express himself verbal or none.

His chest heaved up and down, his grievance for her death weighing his heart ; a heart that has loved someone from afar and a heart that got broken even if he hasn't confessed to her.

He held tightly on his chest, his head hung low on the floor, and his knees almost gave up due to the immense pressure against the cold ground.

Yet sometime later, he completely dropped to the ground, on his sliver fur rug. His fingers tangled through the soft woven material and his tears spilled over it just like her blood and without extent, stained the floors of her merciless captivity.

The ropes that bounded her small but strong body, it couldn't stop terrorising Jimin's mind.

The blood-curling screams that cried for help, made Jimin regret something—-to be her hero.

He gnashed his teeth and his lips trembled, he felt like as if he were on her shoes—-dead.

He remembered the first time he saved her from someone to whom she had a debt with.

[FLASHBACK]

Jimin was in a casino all alone, he was playing poker with a couple of unknown peers.

In the middle of the game, he excused himself to go to the washroom. As he did, he stood up and pushed back the chair that he sat on, and left the noisy room.

He would pass by drunkards who are beating each other up because they lost their money on a bet. He shook his head and thought, 'these animals really don't know how to control themselves huh?'

'Tsk, even worse than a wild animal,' he added to his thoughts.

He halted outside of the men's room and entered.

After he did his business, he heard a woman's voice from outside trying to tell someone to get off of her. He leaned forward and quirked an eyebrow, because the voice sounded weirdly familiar to him.

'Wait, who's this? I swear I know this voice,' he narrowed his eyes and opened the door of the room to check the commotion.

He went to the left, then to the corner to find a guy harassing a woman. It was a no brainer to him until the guy moved his head slightly and it revealed Lisa.

He marched towards them with heavy footsteps and he roughly tugged on the harasser's back.

"What's your problem?!" He shouted to Jimin's face.

He glared at the harasser and landed a very soft gaze on Lisa, then his gaze stiffened back at the stranger. He said sarcastically, "oh I don't know, why don't you let go of her? Just give up man, she ain't going for your broke ass."

He rolled his eyes and shot back, "so what? I got first here, buddy."

"I swear if you don't let go of her—"