CHAPTER 8:BE FINE

"It's good that we found you, Jeon Jungkook." The other guy plastered an evil smile.

Jungkook sighed, "What do you want?"

"Our mother DIED because of you! Don't you have mercy?!"

He stopped for a second, released a dark chuckle, "Oh that, didn't know she was involved in the bombing of the bank a few weeks ago." He rolled his eyes.

"You fucking monster!" The unknown male lunged at him and they fought.

The guy with him held Taehyung captive "You can't escape can you?" He taunted.

"Don't you fucking touch him!" He screamed as he was trying to dodge the knife.

Taehyung barked and tried to break free but the grip gets tighter.

"Haha you'll be mine now just so you-" the man was interrupted by his sudden outburst as the wolf tackled the man and barked loudly at him.

"M-Mommy?" He pissed his pants due to fear.

He ate the man and ripped him into pieces, the organs spilled out of his body as his teeth are big and sharp.

Furthermore his head and limbs got decapitated.

On the other hand, the guy aimed for his abdomen and stabbed him.

Jungkook fell on the ground, wounded.

"Good boy," he spoke, bleeding badly.

'That son of a bitch!' The hybrid glared at the stranger.

The stranger stood over him, giving a look of victory.

"It seems like I'll end this, if only you acted nicely and gave us the money." He brought the knife closer to his heart until Taehyung grabbed the man from behind, causing his spine to break.

I'm telling you, he's teeth are very powerful and with little effort, he can break someone's bones.

"Ah!" The stranger cried as he felt his backbone.

Taehyung pounced on the man and instead of going for his organs like the other guy, he went for the head and neck.

The guy's head was no longer to be seen, instead blood follows from where he was decapitated.

If anyone were to pass by this scenario, they'd be terrified, no body would want to see a headless dead body and organs displayed on the ground.

He ran to Jungkook to see that he has a large stab wound on his abdomen.

'I should just leave him here, and in that way I'll escape this place forever,' he huffed as he walked away from the severely wounded mafia boss.

But then something made him halt in his tracks, he looked back at Jungkook with heavy eyes, he wasn't sure what made him stop but he knew that if he wouldn't help Jungkook, he'd go crazy.

'Maybe if I turn myself into a human,' he thought to himself 'I can carry him to his home.'

'No, he might wake up and see me. Think Taehyung, think!'