CHAPTER 6: DISGUST

[AFTER A FEW HOURS]

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

"To celebrate, the death of Chinese druglord, Mr. Chi! Cheers!"

They clunk their helpimgs of expensive alcohol with one another.

Yoongi, the gang, a shitload of money, alcohol and hot women, isn't there anything Jungkook could ask for?

"So Daddy, C̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ what are you going to do now?"

He didn't answer, but instead he leaned towards the woman and made out with her.

The rest of the people in the same table cheered for him and some even cat-called.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!" The guys cheered like they were in high school doing a dare.

He kept kissing her lips and neck, groping her and the more she moans, the more intense it got.

Once their lips got swollen, he pulled away to drink a glass of whiskey.

"Damn that was hot!" Yoongi exclaimed as he poured a drink in his glass. The mafia leader smirked at his friend as he lit a cigarette to let out a puff.

He continued, "you really are something, international fuckboy!"

Jungkook let out a puff and a cocky grin,"sure I am Yoongs, I was born this way, right baby?" He turned to the girl he made out with and winked.

"You know guys, my shithead of a best friend here, he's good with women that at the end of the day, no matter what, they'll always end up on their knees."

"Ah, here we go again," Namjoon, a member of the gang muttered under his breath.

Jungkooked just watched his best friend cockily, exposing him with his stories. It's not like he's embarrassed because it's all true.

"Shut up Namjoon H̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶!̶! As I was saying, during his high school years, no girl EVER declined him. T'was fun collecting girls for free. Heck he didn't even know their names," Yoongi drank all the content in his glass and let out a deep sigh.

"I'm fucking drunk," he chuckled darkly and continued, "babe, let's go." He carried the black haired girl bridal style. The girl giggled as she was lifted above the ground and kissed him there, they left.

"What a bummer," Jungkook muttered under his breath and took a sip.

"So Jungkook, want to play poker with us?" Namjoon waited for the younger's answer.

He held the cigar in between his index and middle finger after releasing a puff and grinned widely, "oh why yes I'd love to."

Namjoon chuckled lightly as he picked up his long gray trench coat to wear it

"Let's go guys," Jungkook, the girls and the rest of the gang followed along, leading them to the lower ground floor: the casino.

As they arrived, they were greeted with bright colourful lights and all the gambling games you could think of, it's like they're in the city of Las Vegas.

Girls stuck on the gamblers like leech, the strong scent of tobacco or alcohol, players fighting, cash entering and exiting their wallets and the worst thing ever: addiction.

Various surveys have determined that around two million people are addicted to gambling, and for as many as 20 million citizens the habit seriously interferes with work and social life.

They traveled their way to the most secluded poker table, indicating that there's always a room reserved for them in their all time favourite bar and casino.