CHAPTER 7: THE WALK

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

The next morning, Taehyung woke up weary and he wondered if he can let him in already.

Because if he turned human, opened the door, and morphed back again, Jungkook will get very suspicious.

To his surprise, the door opened revealing Jungkook.

"Taehyung," he started.

He didn't make eye contact with him.

"Taehyung," he softly said his name.

He still didn't budge as he growled deeper.

"I'm sorry, ok? I didn't even mean it, just don't do that when there's a guest over
okay? You would scare them, " he told him, sounding sincere.

Something in Taehyung wanted to forgive him but his subconscious told him to don't since it made him displeased.

He walked away to reflect on his feelings and assess it which misled Jungkook to think that he's mad at him.

"Tsk, Taehyung's mad at me. I shouldn't have done that," he whispered to himself and went back inside the house to handle some documents.

While on the other hand, Taehyung was resting by the pool side, 'Why do I feel disgusted about this? How come being a human too is so damn difficult?'

Truly, a human being can be complex, from the anatomy, how a body works to psychological/social matters, it sure does leave you a lot of unanswered questions.

But he thought about it, it's the first time Jungkook ever did that and he might not do it again, he hoped so.

'Should I give him another chance?' He reflected before he had an idea that popped in his head so he added to the thought, 'who knows? He might not be that bad.'

A crave for communication budded in him, and it flabbergasted him on how he badly wanted to talk to him. You know, all sorts of stuff, to have a sensible way of conveying each other's ideas.

So Taehyung stood up from his position and started walking his way inside the house.

He didn't realise that there was a back door and went through it which he pushed it opened and searched for him.

He went to their room but unfortunately he wasn't there.

He saw a room that was slightly opened so he peeked through the gap.

With Jungkook, wearing thin round glasses, his dark hair slightly messy and a concentrated look on his face.

'There goes nothing' He shook the thought out of his mind and started approaching Jungkook.

He still hasn't noticed him so he rubbed his head against his ankle.

Startled, he said "Oh! Taehyung, I knew you'd come back!" He patted his head.

"Taehyung, eyes on me." The wolf immediately understood what he said and faced him.

"Just don't startle people like that anymore, that's all you need to do."

Moments of silence were spent before Jungkook spoke up.

"I'm bored, let's take a walk, Taehyung," he said and searched his drawers for the chains and leash he wore the first day.

"Here, I'll wear this around your neck," he started putting it on while telling him to stay still.

All was peaceful in Taehyung's mind until something came into his mind.

Jungkook led Taehyung (in his human form) to a seat with a mirror in front of it and knelt in front of him.

"This is for you, Tae," he lovingly showed him the heart necklace that is engraved 'Jungkook's love'

He shyly smiled to himself. Jungkook noticed this and laughed softly.

"My baby's getting shy, should I.." he took his hand and kissed it, making Taehyung blush harder.

"Make you more shy?" He smirked.

"Jungkook!" He playfully hit his arm.

He faced him to the mirror and went behind him.

"Tell me, who's this handsome man I love in the reflection?"

"M-Me" Taehyung stuttered.

"Good boy." He wore the necklace on his neck and put a trail of open kisses afterwards.

"Ahh" he whimpered.

Jungkook smirked against his skin

"Taehyung?" He called

"Huh?" He turned around but only to find him say his name again and again.

"Taehyung." Jungkook made him snapped back to reality.

"I won't take you for a walk if you won't move."

'Huh? What was that? Such a weird imagination. I don't know why the hell I thought about that!'

He felt uneasy after that, who would think about something like that? He's the one who kept him there and he had it in his mind suddenly,

He stood up on his four legs and walked to wherever Jungkook was leading him.

As they were walking outside, Taehyung kept his eyes on Jungkook.

Every detail of his, from the skin to the veins on his hands, he would study them with his eyes. He doesn't even notice how much his vision spent time staring at Jungkook.

"You good there?" He slightly pulled the leash and his voice boomed through his constellations of thoughts.

He nodded in approval.

Jungkook sent him a smile, not a smirk but a smile, rather resembling of a bunny. A sincere one.

As Jungkook turned away, he started humming a tune.

'Wow, his voice sounds nice, soothing rather. I wonder if he's good at singing.'

On the other hand...

"Great! We found him." A man behind a tree said.

"Walking with a large dog, he's really getting stupid huh?" Another man whispered.

"Shush. He might hear us," He said while he sharpened his weapon.

"He's coming closer, let's go get ready." The first man said.

Once they were almost to where the men were, the two came out.

"It's good that we found you, Jeon Jungkook." The other man plastered an evil smile.

Jungkook sighed, "What do you want?"

"Our mother DIED because of you! Don't you have mercy?!"