CHAPTER 41: UNDER YOUR CAPTIVITY

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

"Y-Y/N?" Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon said in unison.

"Yes, it's me, Y/N. Y/L/N Y/N. It's been so long, Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon."

He couldn't speak as he was bewildered at what's in front of him, indeed she changed a lot.

What was once the meek, bookworm shy girl became this woman who knows what she wants and isn't scared.

She threw her cigarette and stepped on it, with her red heels.

She played with her long H/C locks as she eyed the man before her.

[MEANWHILE AT YOU]

You put your one hand on your hip, and started speaking, "I bet you don't remember the fun we did last time huh?"

The more you remember it, the more your anger took over you.

You looked back at the man, the man who hurt you and traumatised you mentally or physically.

"Oh well, this was fun," you checked your long red painted nails, "but you should've not left your pet at home."

Jungkook gritted through his teeth, "what did you do him?"

You gave the man a sinister smile, "what do you think?"

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Waking up, he felt a cold wind blow by. Realising that he's in a different place,
he asked himself, "where am I?"

He held on to the bars of the cell, Taehyung saw a pair of cuffs imprison him, along with his feet too.

He heard a low growl, "what the fuck was that?"

He turned to see a wolf as big as his, black like him too and eyes of the same colour, it looked exactly like him.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm a wolf too." He cooed.

He sat down in chains and stared at his identical wolf.

"Can you turn human?" He asked.

He had a feeling that he could be a fellow werewolf but is also unsure of that. To his surprise, he shifted to his human form. He was a man who looked like he was in his mid 30's.

"So I guess you're the Kim Taehyung Y/N kept mentioning," he leaned against the wall.

"I'm Kim Min Seok, I've been here for quite a while now." His tattooed body was tainted with bruises, scratches and cuts everywhere.

"You tried escaping?" He eyed the marks on the man.

"Well, yeah. If you see the collar you're wearing, that's electric and they have control of that." He pointed at the collar.

He tried removing it until Min Seok said, "that's no use. You can't remove it without the key."

"Let me tell you a little something, son" he cleared his throat.

"We're too strong for them so this is all the weapon they have." He tugged on his collar.

"How did you end up here?" The younger asked.

"Since for some reason I already trust you, I'll tell you my story." He sat down and faced the fellow werewolf hybrid.

"20 years ago, I had a son with a full human. He was the light in my world as soon as I first saw him look at me. Regardless of his form, wolf or not, I love him."

"20 years ago, you must be young back then."

"I was a stupid teen back then, in love with a human that I met in high school. Up to now, I still miss her as fuck."