CHAPTER 29: FIND HER

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

In a breezy morning, he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and suddenly he smiled, remembering the offer that Jungkook initiated.

'I'm so ready for this,' he thought as he rose from his bed to stretch his tensed limbs.

He trudged down the stairs to find Jungkook to discuss on what will happen in the dining area and later he was greeted by the sight of him and the rest of his gang there.

"Taehyung!" Jimin waved at him.

"Jimin, hi," he greeted with a small smile.

"Did I miss anything yet?" Taehyung asked which made the group rattle the atmosphere with their chuckle.

"No, not yet. In fact, I'm quite surprised that Jungkook invited you to join us, and we think that you're fit to be in this," Namjoon responded and took a sip of water.

"Show us what you got," Yoongi butt in.

"Come sit next to me," Jungkook and Namjoon said in unison. They both glared at each other because they said something at the same time.

Taehyung didn't follow them and instead he sat beside Yoongi. Jungkook pushed his tongue against his cheek and dismissed the idea as he discussed, "so, the whole day, we'll be searching for Lisa. Namjoon, you said you have leads right?"

Namjoon straightened his back and he stated, "yes. According to the data calculated, it was believed that she was in Nam-gu district, but her specific location couldn't be disclosed. To be honest, it was difficult to break in the database of tracking that it took me sleepless nights to at least hack into the system implemented. I was pretty sure that it was Chanyeol who made it hard for me to locate Lisa."

"That son of a bitch," Jungkook cursed as he balled his fist.

"I can't wait to bring hell to him," he added.

'This Chanyeol guy is surely messed up. I wish we could find Lisa sooner, she seemed like a nice person when I met her. Well, that's what I think,'

The rest of the breakfast meetings were spent on eating and silence, they wouldn't want to waste energy on something that's unnecessary.

[MEANWHILE AT JIMIN]

"We'll get ready, Joon. Spare us some time," Jungkook nudged.

"Sure thing, Kook," he permitted. The pair left and he leaned on the wall near the sofa that Yoongi was laying down on.

Yoongi let out an exasperated sigh as he put both of his hands at the back of his head, lounging as if he were in a beach.

"Guys," Namjoon called.

Both Yoongi and Jimin looked at the silver haired man and Namjoon began, "I think Taehyung can kill Chanyeol, what do you think?"

Jimin walked over to Namjoon and rested his arm on his shoulder as he told, "agreed, Namjoon."

"I see it in him," he crossed his arms.

"He could benefit to us greatly, moreover he could be a really good weapon," he chuckled.

"Not only that, but he can make a great friend," Jimin said then he smiled.

Jimin felt quite fond with Taehyung when they first met, and he would like to know him better sometime if only it wasn't for...

Jungkook.

One time he smiled at Taehyung's direction and the other returned it. But later, he decided to do it again only to receive a glare from Jungkook.