CHAPTER 47:DAY ONE

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

He woke up in his wolf form. He shifted because the floor is pretty uncomfortable for him to sleep in as a human. Not so long when Min Seok woke up, he saw his son's wolf and he decided to shift as well.

[MIND LINK]

"Hey dad," he greeted as he put his paw on the aforementioned's head. "So, did you enjoy your kiss last night?" If it weren't for his wolf, his blush and emotions would be very visible. "Why would you asked that, dad?" He glared.

"Why not?" His dad mind linked.

"I'm so happy that I was able to see and hold him."

Soon, Jungkook fluttered his eyes open and he saw Taehyung's wolf. Still with his eyes half closed, he crawled over to the bars and Taehyung went over to him.

"Hey baby," He huskily whispered when the wolf licked his cheek.

"Shift please," he requested.

The younger complied when his eyes glowed. Jungkook immediately ran his hands on him.

"How's your sleep, babe?" He bit his bottom lip as he ran a hand through Taehyung's disheveled hair.

"Still not good, I want to be beside you," he whined.

The door opened boisterously that it caused their hairs to stand up.

"Enough of your lovey dovey!" He unlocked the cell as he dropped their food and water so carelessly. He was about to grab Taehyung's neck until the said man snapped, "I can eat on my own you ass." Min Seok couldn't help but snicker at his statement. The man grabbed tightly on his nape, "be thankful I still feed you! If it weren't for boss, you'd starve till you're bones."

Jungkook then growled, "don't touch what's mine!"

"Oh getting possessive huh? He taunted.

"Well what happens if I do this?" He gripped on his nape tighter, almost choking him.

Taehyung winced and he tried getting his hand off of him but unfortunately the man's grip was too strong and sudden.

His free hand bind both of his wrists, Min Seok was about to charge at him until he harshly punched him which hit his head on the wall. Distorted vision and dizziness washed over Min Seok before he was totally knocked out.

"Dad!" Taehyung's voice drowned in his pleas as he was being choked.

Jungkook despised seeing this so he shouted, "FUCKING LET HIM GO YOU BASTARD!"

The man eyed him cockily as Jungkook deathly glared at him, the fires of hell burning in his eyes just by the sight of him touching and choking his...

Love

If only he could go in there and dig that man's grave, he wouldn't waste a minute.

He held on the bars and huffed like a wolf, "this is your last warning."

"Let," his knuckles turned white when he held it tighter.

"him," his intonation became higher.

"go," he stressed the word. The man still wasn't terrified as his hands was still on Taehyung, still applying pressure on his neck. He mockingly laughed, "and what are you going to do, you poor excuse of a lover boy?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth and his stare was sinister and vile, "once I get out, you wouldn't even have the time to react."

Then an applause filled the heavily tensed room.