CHAPTER 44: FOUND

[MEANWHILE AT YOONGI]

The ride was quiet, with armed men guarding their unconscious captives. One of their phone rang as the owner picked it up, "hello?"

"This is Mr. Kang Daniel am I right?" The person on the other line reluctantly asked.

"Yes, officer," Daniel replied as he devilishly grinned at the trio.

"Are you on your way?" The officer asked.

"We have them now," he said.

It took them 40 minutes before they finally arrived at jail.

"So, this is the Yoongi we're looking for," he scanned through the files, more specifically, Yoongi's receipts and profile.

"He's been quite hard to look for, we searched him for two years."

"Long cases of juvenile delinquency during his teenage years and selling of drugs," another officer shook his head as he read the file.

"And these are his sidekicks too," Daniel pointed.

"Good job," he held out a handshake and the other reciprocated it.

"They're unconscious?" An officer scratched his head as he eyed the three.

"We were struggling with capturing them," Min-Hyun, another one of her men explained.

"Well, take them in," the two officers by his side harshly dragged them to their cell.

The officers dropped them in just like throwing out a stray cat out of one's property.

Their cells are at the top floor, where the most notorious criminals of all time stayed and the hardest ones to find. Some were even found after 10 years of hiding in various places in Korea.

Yoongi Jimin and Namjoon had to share a cell with 2 other prisoners.

"Hey officer," a man with a big scar on his face sneered. He had been in jail for 30 years for he raped and killed two high school students in the most fatal way in front of their parents and killed them too.

"New meat huh?" He asked as he eyed the young men.

The officer rolled his eyes as he got out. He had enough of dealing with the man and he's waiting for a long time for him to rot out in jail.

The first to wake up is Yoongi, his eyes scanned the whole area, "where the hell am I?"

"Welcome to prison, mate." the scarred man went over to the bars and leaned on them whilst setting a cigarette on his lips.

"We are not allowed to smoke you know," another cell mate said.

"I give zero fucks you know," a big puff of pollution came out of the cigarette.

"So, how did you end up here?" That cell mate asked Yoongi as he wiggled his eyebrows in curiosity.

"I just woke up here to be honest," he tried to shake Jimin and Namjoon awake, and they have risen from the floor.

"Why are we here?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes as he confusingly looked around and his wound on his shoulder had been stitched well.

"No—-" he stopped in his sentence.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Shit, I've been found," he sat down on the floor and huggged his knees to his chest. He was on the wanted list two years ago.

"But all I remembered was Y/N said that we're going be taken somewhere." Jimin trailed off of his sentence as he sat on the bunk bed and put his hands on his purple hair.