CHAPTER 51: TIME IS TICKING

[MEANWHILE AT Y/N]

You strode towards them with pride and stated "I can't wait to play, hope you can cooperate."

You can't wait...

and so is your awaiting money.

You faced Jungkook and grabbed his chin, "and you there, you shouldn't have done that if you know what's good for the both of you." You released him erratically.

"Is the helicopter there already?" You asked.

"No, boss. Unfortunately you'll have to wait for 20 minutes," your female assassin replied curtly but with a hint of politeness.

"Dammit," you hissed and pinched your forehead. Your phone vibrated in your pocket and in an instance you snatched it out of your pocket and picked it up.

"Hello?" You first initiated.

There was a long pause, the caller on the other line had quite a bucket of things to say. You nodded throughout the call, listening intently to whoever that was.

"Ok, I got it," your reply was clipped before you ended the call.

"Guys, I need you to prepare everything, they just called. Go now!" You commanded. They scrambled to set everything up in place, their actions were shifting place to place at every command you shouted. You checked your stone embedded gold watch to see the time, "10:30am, they should be here soon." you pinched the bridge of your nose, you are the type of person that doesn't want to wait.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He felt a sharp pang of a headache as his eyes fluttered open. He found himself tied to a chair and he heard a timer ticking. He looked everywhere to check where the sound is, it did not take long before he found out that the 'timer' was attached to his ankle.

'A bomb? It's going to go off in 20 minutes, shit,' he had handled a handful of bombs before but this was different, he didn't know how to disarm it. He sighed irritably and tilted his head backwards.

"Do you hear the time ticking, Jungkook?" He knew who that was, it's Y/N. "It's the remaining time you have before going to hell, you piece of shit!" She screeched of pure venom, known as rage.

He doesn't care if he'll die

He doesn't care if the bomb explodes with him.

He doesn't care if his life is in the line.

All he thought about was Taehyung's well-being, he wouldn't be able to bear it if they won't let him live. 'I can't let him die!' his inner protest filled him. "Where's Taehyung And Min Seok?" He frantically asked.

"Them?" She snickered obnoxiously.

She crossed her arms ,"why are you asking? You won't see them either way, even if you manage to get out of here." "If something happens to them, and if I get out of here——-" she cut him off, "can't you speak any other languages asides from bullshit? Would I even let that happen?"

Before he was given the chance to speak, she intervened, " come on, Jungkook. You can't be stupid when it's life or death. You never learn don't you?!" Y/N slammed the table beside him. He still didn't show any signs of fear nor a tremble upon his finger. He won't back down from anything even if it meant killing him.

Well that's what his father taught him, never back down from anything, keep your pride uproar and continue to fight. But do you know what he lacks in? He lacked a hint of passion, not for murdering and taking someone's insanity, but for one person, one person that you would risk your life for.