Chapter 27

LOUIS' POV

"I mean, I give her my all, I actually fucking settle down with her, and she does this!? What type of shit is that?!" I yelled to Zayn.

Right now, we're at the bar having a beer and he's letting me vent out my problems about Eleanor. Usually, I call Niall and he sits here and pretends to listen as I yell at him, but he's busy.

"Fuck someone else. See how she likes it." He suggested.

"I can't." I sighed. "It would feel too wrong."

"Well it certainly didn't feel wrong to her when she was riding Jake's dick behind your back."

That just about did it.

"Fine. Who should I fuck then?"

"I don't care." He shrugged. "Anyone you want. But keep your paws off Perrie."

"I already know better." I chuckled.

JASMINE'S POV

****THE NEXT DAY****

(Jasmine's Outfit)

"Ok here's a good one. Would you rather have sex with a whale, or never have sex again?" I said to Harry.

Currently, we're driving to the alley to meet up with everyone. I still haven't seen Zaynie.

"That's not even fair!" He complained.

"Answer it." I laughed.

"No! I don't wanna have sex with a whale, but I don't wanna not have a sex life."

"Just answer it."

"Fine. Uhhh...the whale? But only for like a second. After that, I'm out."

We both shared a laugh.

"Ok your turn." I said.

He looked over at me and then smirked evilly, then put his eyes back on the road.

"Would you rather drink a cup of your mother's period blood, or your dad's sperm?"

My jaw dropped. He did not just say that!

"Ew! Neither! I pass!"

"Nope you have to answer it."

"But Harry!"

"No buts. Answer it."

"Pleeease give me a different one." I whined.

"Fine. But only because I'm scared of your answer." He said, making me laugh a little. "Would you rather have sex with your best friend once or use sex toys and be forever alone? And your best friend is the same sex as you."

I thought long and hard about this.

"The best friend. My best friends aren't ugly." I shrugged.

"Alright your turn."

I smirked at him before speaking.

"Would you rather eat out a blue waffle or get a blowjob by a shark?"

His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Alright we're done with this game." He chuckled.

I laughed and a few minutes later, he pulled up at the alley. We both got out and made our way towards the end of it.

"Oi! Look at the lovebirds!" I heard Brooke call, making me giggle slightly.

Everybody turned their heads towards us and they gasped. What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?

"Your hair!" Danielle exclaimed.

"You look sooo good!" Perrie said happily. "I think I might go back blonde."

"Hey Jas. Nice too see you again, love." Zayn said and came over to hug me. "Loving the blonde by the way."

"Thanks." I smiled.

I happened to look over at Louis and found him staring at me. Like, hard. I looked over at Eleanor and I noticed she was looking sad. So Brooke did tell Louis. Poor El.

"Want a smoke?" Harry offered, getting one of Niall's bags of weed.

So glad that Niall knows someone who grows it.

"You know it!"