Chapter 6

HARRY'S POV

I should've beaten his ass when I had the chance. Then he would've never showed me that video, and I would be fucking Jasmine senseless right now. I held back from it because, well who would want to start a fight on their girlfriend's birthday? Its her special day. Her teen years are over. I had it all planned out how I was gonna take her too. But it doesn't matter now. We're over.

But I guess on the bright side, I'm free again. I don't have to be tied down to one girl anymore. But I wanna be tied down to her. She was the only girl I wanted. The only actual girlfriend I've had in a long time.

But she took that shit for granted! She went behind my back and fucked my brother! If she's able to do that with no regrets, then she felt nothing when she was with me. I spent 3,000 pounds on her fucking birthday gift, all for nothing. Do you know how pissed that makes me?! 3,000 FUCKING POUNDS!

"Harry?" Louis said as he came in, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Go away." I said harshly.

I'm pissed at the world right now.

"Just listen. You know that video Eddie showed? Well at the end--"

"Do you think I wanna talk about that fucking video?!?" I roared.

"Harry just liste--"

"No you listen! Put yourself in my position! Would you wanna watch a video of Eleanor fucking another guy?!"

"Well...no but--"

"Exactly! Get out of my room!"

"Harry listen to me--"

"OUT!!!"

He jumped. I jumped too. That was probably the loudest I've ever yelled. He sighed deeply.

"Fine." He muttered and left my room.

Finally. Now where was I? Oh yeah.

3,000 FUCKING POUNDS! Do you know how long it took me to save up that much money?! I saved up for weeks on weeks, not even buying shit that I didn't need. Like cigarettes! I had Jake buy all my cigarettes and now I owe him!

I still can't wrap my head around all this. I always thought that I would be the one to cheat in a relationship, not the girl. Which was why I never kept a relationship. I didn't wanna make a girl cry. I hate seeing girls cry. Yeah, I'm a badass, but not to women. I have respect for them. But no, a girl made me wanna cry.

Yes I feel like crying. Shut up. Just because I'm Harry Styles doesn't mean I don't have feelings.

EDDIE'S POV

"Did you do it?" Acacia asked as I invited her in.

"Ssshhh. Not so loud. Jasmine's upstairs. And yeah, I did. All you have to do is put the icing on the cake. You do know what to do right?"

"Of course. I've done it a million times before."

"Alright. Do it tomorrow though. I'll send her out with the girls and say that I want her to get to know them better, and you'll go to Harry's do whatever it is you do. Got it?"

"Got it."