Two

"You gotta move on, Ella."

Chan understands the pain of the girl, but keeping on thinking about it and cry over it, it won't do any good to her mental health. He tries to make her understand that life goes on and she should start thinking a bit more about herself because, in the end, she will have to live with the person that she is.

"I can't." Ella confesses.

"Well, you don't have much choice, do you?" Chan asks almost rhetorically.

"He was all I had." Ella sighs.

"Can you tell me why you guys even broke up?" Chan asks the question he never made.

"I guess we were just giving up on each other. He started saying we shouldn't be together anymore, but we tried... didn't work as you can see." Ella replies.

"Well, what will you do if you can't get over him?" Chan tries to know what is on her mind.

"Eventually I will. I'm just tired of people reminding me of him and making me feel bad." Ella rants about it, pointing out the situation from that morning.

"You look like you need some vacations from everything, really far from here." Chan makes a suggestion.

"I'm planning to return to Italy, just don't know yet." The girl wants to run away from her current life.

"Wow. You leaving the Magic World?" Chan can't believe the rushed decision of Ella.

"Probably." Ella confirms, uncertain of her future.

"Will you be happy that way?" Chan tries to know the most necessary thing of this change.

"Am I happy now?" Ella asks sarcastically.

Chan sighs, "Well, I support your choice then."

"Thank you," The sad woman holds her tears.

"Will you still go to the meeting?" Chan was thinking that she wouldn't attend to it.

"I am. I miss Minho and the others." Ella reveals.

"I'm glad." Chan looks to his clock, "Well, I'll leave you to rest, good night."

"Good night, Chan."

While making his way home, Chan decided to call Jisung and Hyunjin to invite them, Jisung and Hyunjin were in the Far East looking for an Occamy. An a plumed, two-legged serpentine-bodied creature, with wings that reached up to fifteen feet in height. They had to be careful because the creature was extremely aggressive to anyone or anything that tries to approach it. They were sneaking inside a habitat known as home to many Occam's.

"Remember, if things don't go well, we jump into the case and wait some time before getting out of here." Jisung prevented Hyunjin.

Jisung opened the case and got ready for an encounter with a creature. They walk slowly without making too much noise. Hyunjin spots a nest of an Occamy with five bright silver eggs. Jisung signals the friend to not go near it, but Hyunjin already only had eyes on those eggs and that shiny shell of theirs. Jisung couldn't do much since the case was big and he needed both hands to keep it open. Hyunjin got close and passed his hand on that soft shell of the eggs. A sound can be heard, the mother of those eggs wasn't happy with the intruders. The big creature appears in the sky, with her wings wide open, revealing its whole body. Hyunjin started to run to Jisung. The beast flew dashed in their direction, ready for an aerial attack. The fear took control of Jisung, who opened the case on the floor and jumped in. Hyunjin ran as fast as he could and jumped too. As he falls inside the case, the Occamy failed his attack, which gave the opportunity to Jisung close the case.