Twenty-Four

Some days have passed, Ella was waking her in her bed, at her house. She wakes up with the sound of a big mess coming from the living room, probably Jisung and Hyunjin who were inside their cases taking care of their creatures. She gets off the bed and goes to check what the fuss is all about. She sees Tsundere, the Crup of Jisung and Hyunjin, sitting on the couch and looking down into the cases. Ella gets closer, pets Tsundere's head and looks down, seeing Jisung and Hyunjin struggling to take care of a newborn Occamy. In the days that Ella was in the hospital, Jisung and Hyunjin went on a little adventure in India, where a friend of them said to have found a nest full of eggs and the mother went missing. When it was time to capture, their bad luck attracted the ferocious Occamy mother who came back to protect her eggs. It was a dangerous adventure for the two boys, but in the end, they managed to snatch an egg. They didn't preview that it would take all that work to take care of a baby Occamy, though, and so they were trying to feed it, but the baby was full of energy and didn't stop for a second. Jisung and Hyunjin were running after the blue feathered beast but with no luck. Ella started laughing with some of the attempts of the two men to get a hold of the beast. The redhead eventually lets the two guys alone and goes to eat something quick for breakfast since she was going to pick Jeongin at the hospital. 

After some cereal, she went to her closet and changes to an oversized red t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. The girl gets out of home, warning Jisung and Hyunjin that she was going to pick up Jeongin. It didn't take long for Ella to get to the hospital and to see Jeongin at the door, ready to go back to his life. The two friends go on a slow walk through the streets, talking about any subject that comes to their minds. The laughs would spread their happiness through the old streets of London, the occasional kisses would leave them to want more. Jeongin needed a coffee, and so they stopped at the coffee shop in front of the Ministry of Magic, place where Ella would always pick up her coffee and her colleagues coffees too. They asked for their usual choices. A White Mocca for Ella and a Vanilla Sweet Cream Bold Brew for Jeongin. The two sit down in two armchairs, separated by a little desk where they put their coffees. Jeongin takes a good sip of his coffee, enjoying the taste of the cream with the caffeine of the coffee that makes his tongue tingle with the mixture of flavors that he missed.

"This is so much better than the ones they gave us at the hospital." The satisfied man makes the observation.

"I would say the same but I wasn't there time enough to get their coffee," Ella says with a noticeable relief in her voice.

"Lucky you, that taste like water with dirt." The face of the boy shows the disgust he felt about it like he could taste it again just by remembering it.

"Ew, poor you." Ella doesn't show any interest in tasting it either.

After that, they continue to talk about the nonsense that they only understood. It was almost midday and the bellies of the two were starving. They thought of going somewhere to eat. They thought of many options, but as always, they went to their habitual place, the Pinocchio. Ella had the Italian pasta that she always orders, that was her way of remembering her origins and her family. Jeongin had Nettuno pizza, a large pizza with tomato, mozzarella cheese, tuna, onions, and black olives. A typical Italian lunch that they would have because of Jeongin's indecision about what to eat and the love of Ella about Italian food. Ella was loving every bite, remembering the cooks of her mother. Her happy face made Jeongin blush and smile almost involuntarily. She ate her pasta fast and even stole one piece of pizza from Jeongin, which complained about it and made Ella laugh for not taking seriously the angry face of Jeongin. They paid for everything and headed for Ella's house, so Jeongin could see Jisung, Hyunjin, and Tsundere. As they get home, they hear shouts and things falling and breaking everywhere. Ella quickly gets up the stairs and opens the door, facing the two guys there running from a baby Occamy. The house was in complete chaos, with things broken everywhere on the ground, papers flying like it was snowing, scratches on the walls and even holes. Ella rolled her eyes and entered the kitchen quickly, grabbing a teacup. Jeongin closed the door and tried to follow Ella but he joined the run with Jisung and Hyunjin when the little Occamy heard the door closing and turned his attention to Jeongin, who froze with the little creature in front of him. As Ella got the teacup, she thought of an insect, but inside her house was a bit hard to find one, until she saw some flies in the air. With a wand, she got one with Wingardium Leviosa and made it levitate to the front of the baby Occamy, who was passing through the corridor. The little fly got the attention of the flying creature who followed the insect to the kitchen and finally into the teacup. Ella quickly covered the hole with the first thing she could find, so that the Occamy wouldn't escape. She sighs and immediately goes to see where the three guys were. She found them hugging each other inside her closet. As the guys see her opening the doors, they feel relieved and free, but not for long. The redhead was mad at the state of the house and the mess that Jisung and Hyunjin made.