Eighteen

The next morning, Harry and Felix met at the Ministry of Magic, they were ready to leave for Ireland and see if they could get answers. On their way there, they were discussing some questions that they could ask the old woman. They arrived at the airport and checked their flight that was leaving in ten minutes. The blonde guys didn't take much to do the check-in and headed to the plane. They sat down, locked their security belts and flew over to Belfast in thirty-six minutes, where Harry had a short nap and Felix contemplated the clouds and the clear sunny sky. Arriving at the beautiful city of Belfast, they don't waste their time and they go to the Auror Office of Belfast. Arriving there, they see two guys talking to each other. Light skin, red hair, and a funny accent. The two men looked really similar, almost as if they were twins. The Irish men notice the blonde guys and smile at them, getting closer.

"Hi lads, we're Nathan and Noah Kinsley, the best Aurors of Ireland." One of the brothers introduces themselves with a really conceited attitude, "Can we help you?"

"Hi, I'm Harry Potter and this is-" Harry was about to introduce Felix when the two brothers get baffled by hearing the legendary name.

"Harry Potter?"

"The Boy Who Lived?"

"The youngest Seeker of all time?"

"The Chosen One?"

"Yeah, yeah, all of that." Harry tries to shut the mouths of the redheads from saying all of his nicknames, "This is Felix and we're conducting a secret investigation on a Death Eater, can you guys get us the address of Karen Hughes?"

"We're on it!" The twins rushed to look for the document of Karen Hughes.

"Here!" Nathan finds it and goes back to the British Aurors, handling them the file about Tom's mom.

"Thank you, we've got to go now." Harry gets the file and leaves with Felix.

The twins were all hyped up because of their meeting with Potter and went to tell everyone about that. Potter looked into the file and the address of Karen wasn't far from there, and so they walked through the streets of Belfast, looking to the views of the city. They reached the street High and stopped at an old grey building of three floors. They ringed the bell of the third floor and the door immediately opened, and they moved up the stairs and knocked on Karen's door. The door opened and they faced an old short lady, with a burly body and grey hair. She looked to them with a confused look, not recognizing them.

"I don't wanna buy anything. Go away." Karen quickly rejected them, closing her door in their faces.

Harry and Felix look at each other, surprised and not really knowing what just happened. They knock again, and the burly lady opens the door again, rolling her eyes, seeing the two boys again, "I already told you I don't want anything!"

"We just want to talk with you, Miss Karen." Harry says before the lady could shut the door, "I'm Harry Potter, and this is Felix, we wanted to ask you some questions."

"The famous Harry Potter?" The brown dark eyes of Karen started glowing from hearing his name, "What do you wanna talk about?"

"We wanted to ask you about your son, Tom Gaunt Hughes." Harry carries on.

"My son? I don't know anything about him since he went to Hogwarts..." Her eyes stop glowing and now they just stare to the floor with a deep sadness.