Twenty-Five

Later that day, after dinner, the whole group were together at the pub, drinking, talking, laughing, enjoying a moment that they missed so much after these last few months. Ella and Alese were talking about the thing that the redhead and Jeongin have now, and Felix joined them. Changbin, Malfoy, Chan, Minho, and Seungmin were talking about Quidditch. Jisung and Hyunjin were playing with Ella's Niffler and Tsundere, their tailless Crup that they adopted with the help of Ella and telling Jeongin all about their adventures after they got out of Hogwarts. Seemed like they didn't even fight dark wizards some weeks ago and some even got injured and almost died. It was so peaceful, it felt almost like a dream, like it was not real, like it would happen something out of nowhere to ruin it all, but no. It was all quiet and peace reigned again. All of the subjects eventually seize and they just stay silent, enjoy their drinks and their luck of being alive to enjoy their friendship once more. Minho, however, decides to break the silence.

"Can you guys imagine how our lives will be in a couple of years?"

The question makes everyone imagine their future and their dreams. For a moment, they all give wings to their imagination and let them flow.

Felix and Changbin always had a dream of having a child for their own, but for natural reasons, they could not have one biologically, and so they decided to adopt a child. On a beautiful morning of Summer, the couple eats a fast breakfast, some toasts with bacon and eggs, and they go outside. After some research the night before, they discovered an adoption center, the Barnardo's. They walked through the streets of London, with their hands tied to one another and looking to the beautiful architecture of the buildings, or so would Changbin say. The Ravenclaw was easily impressed, and London could impress even the toughest ones. As they get to Barnardo's, they are received by a lovely woman at the reception who tries to help them. They revealed their desire of adopting a child, and the thirty-year-old woman congratulated them and handled some paperwork that would talk about norms and protocols and how they needed to be evaluated in certain aspects to verify if they were capable of having a child. Throughout that week, they were submitted to psychological and domestic tests, to test their mentality about parenting, having a child, how to treat a child and many other concepts, and to test their house and what would be the conditions of the child living there and, as the evaluators would say, this house and these parents were perfectly capable of making a child happy and grow with parents. When they received the approbation, they wept tears of joy and happiness. In the same morning, as they received the news, they ran to the Barnardo's. With all the tests positive, it was time to meet the children. They spend all week going there and spending as much time as they could with the children. There was a particular girl that they were more affectionate than the others. Her name was Charlotte, she was four years old, a blonde little girl with dark green eyes. The decision wasn't hard to make, and they adopted the little girl Charlotte.

On a normal evening, Ella would fun herself taking care of her creatures inside her case. While doing that, there was something troubling her mind. Jeongin had revealed his wish for having a child. Ella didn't felt prepared for that, she didn't even think about that. She sighs while giving food to the Zouwu, who noticed that there was something wrong with Ella, liking softly the cheek of his 'mom'.

"That's it!"

Suddenly, a light bulb turns on inside the head of Ella. She returned the Zouwu for his habitat and returned home. Jeongin was watching tv on the sofa, who focuses her attention on the horrible smell that invades the air. Ella got closer to him and the smell intensified.

"Where have you been to smell like that?" Jeongin looks pretty confused while pressing his nostrils.

"Don't offend me. I'm going to take a shower and we are going to a place!" Ella defends herself and starts stripping her clothes on her way to the shower.