Twelve

"Who else would it be, you idiot?!" Tom asks the voice on the other end of the line, in a clearly upset tone.

"What's wrong, Mr. Riddle? We did what you sir asked." The unknown person says without understanding why was Tom so mad about, since they succeeded, "It's just missing the other blond one, but we will take care."

"You fool! I asked for the whole damn group," Tom remembers the unknown voice that the job isn't even close to being done,  there was a lot to do yet, "But what else did I ask for?!"

"Huh..."

"Answer!" Tom speaks a little louder, requiring a response.

"Not hurt Ella Belluci?" The voice questions in a tone of the doubt to his furious master, "We didn't hurt her, we saw her leaving the pub. Tall and brunette girl, right?"

Tom takes a deep breath to not freak out and start screaming, "She is literally five feet three in and she is redhead, you idiot! I will give you one more opportunity, if you fail I'll do it myself and when I'm done with them, I'll take care of you too." The wizard gives one more opportunity for his followers to do the work they have been given, but this time motivated and without making mistakes.

It was audible the heavy breathing of the mysterious voice after hearing the menace of Tom, the wizard turned off the call and put the phone in his pocket. Tom looks back seeing the boys, who started to live in Ella's house, confused looking at him. They couldn't catch half the conversation, but they could see how furious Tom was, to the point that he had threatened someone, "For how long have you two been there? Did you hear something?" The wizard asks the boys in from of him in fear that they have heard something.

"Not really. We just got home." Hyunjin smiles and kind of lie to Tom. It was true that they had just arrived, but they still heard the last part that Tom said to the cell phone, but they couldn't understand the context.

Tom sighs in relief and starts laughing, "Thank God," But not to raise suspicion, he decides to turn around, "I know I seemed pissed, it's because I'm planning a surprise to Ella and the flower shop got the wrong address."

The boys smiled and decided to go to their room. Tom sees them leave the room and returns to Ella's room. The wizard closes the door behind his back and approaches the redhead's bed slowly, he goes back to bed next to her and as soon as he lies down, the witch turns to him, snuggling against his chest.

"Where have you been?" Ella asks in a whisper without opening her eyes.

"Had to make a call," Tom answers to the girl while he stroked her cheek.

A few minutes later, Tom eventually falls asleep hugging the witch. Yet, in the other room, Jisung and Hyunjin were dying of hunger and laziness at the same time. They were discussing if they were going to cook, order something or invite one of their friends to go to dinner somewhere. And after an elaborate debate, pros and cons of each of the options, the wizards decided to call Chan and Jeongin to go get something to eat. They grabbed a jacket and left a note on the kitchen table for Ella, and left the house. Fifteen minutes walking and they arrived at the restaurant, they entered to pick a table until Chan and Jeongin arrived. They didn't take long to get there, they entered the restaurant as well already seeing Jisung with the menu in his hand. Chan shakes his head and greeted his friends with a handshake, Jeongin gave a shy wave and sit next to Chan. After each one chose what they wanted, they started talking about the news they could have. First, Chan and Jeongin started by telling about the explosion at the Ministry, but they already knew because of Ella, and then about the weird attack that happened that afternoon and how Draco got hit and was in a bad state.

"Wow, really? That's messed up..." Jisung comments, surprised.

"Ella didn't tell you?" Chan asked taking a bite of bread.

"No, we got home she was sleeping." Hyunjin answered, "How is Evelyn?" He asked turning to Jeongin. The wizard looked at the table and sighed. Hyunjin, confused, looks at Chan who was beckoning him not to force and change the conversation. The wizard apologizes for the inopportune question and Jeongin shrugs.

The food of the wizards came almost all at the same time and being all hungry, they began to eat without wasting time. They continued to talk about everything and nothing. How happy they were that Seungmin came to play for England or how Hyunjin was grateful to Ella for the license to have a Crup. And talking about Ella, Chan recalled how he commented to Felix and Jeongin that he didn't trust Tom, and there's no one better to answer him than Jisung and Hyunjin who live in her house, so he had to ask some things.

"Do you guys like Tom?" Chan asked the boys and Jeongin looked to Chan, Jisung shrugged.

"He seems nice," Hyunjin says, "But he's really scaring when he's mad."

"And why was he mad?" Chan made another question and waited to Hyunjin to finish chewing, but Jisung decided to answer for him.

"When we got home, he was arguing on the phone." Jisung explains and Chan arches his eyebrow, hoping that Jisung or Hyunjin would say something more, "We didn't hear much, he said something them and then he threatened the person."

"Why would he threaten someone?"

"He said he was going to make a surprise to Ella, but the flower shop got the wrong address..." Hyunjin tells his friend the excuse Tom invented.

Chan decided not to force the conversation and continued to eat, thinking to start a secret investigation into Tom. He had to know everything. Who he was, where he came from, family, where he studied, while next to him, Jeongin waged a mental struggle. Ella's thoughts with another person hurt him more than he thought. Imagine her every other day with another man in bed, touching her, kissing her, taking care of her when should be him was driving the boy crazy. He wanted to do something, but he didn't want to hurt anyone else. He didn't want to take Ella's happiness when she finally found it in another person. After dinner, the boys paid and left, as they walked through the cold streets of London and kept talking about random things.

"What do you say we go to the hospital to see Draco?" Jisung asks the three boys in from of him, "Would be nice, and Alese is probably there all alone..."

Everyone agreed with the idea and they went to the hospital, arriving there Chan went to the counter to ask for pieces of information, "Hello, I'm looking for Draco Malfoy."

The woman sitting on the other side of the balcony looks at Chan and his friends and rolls their eyes. She looks at the computer screen, writing Draco's first and last name, after a while, she looked again to Chan, "Room three hundred twenty-nine." Chan thanked and they all walked to the room where Draco was. Arriving there, they open the door slowly, finding Draco full of machines around, Draco was pale and as if he had entered a deep sleep and Alese sleeping next to him with her face on his neck. Jisung approaches his bed to read the sheets that were tied to the bottom of the bed to know what their friend had. She was so tired and her body trembled with cold. Jeongin tries to wake her up, Alese began to open her eyes slowly.

"You need to go home," Jeongin advises the girl.

"No..." Alese refuses, "Draco's going to be operated tomorrow, I will not leave him."