Eleven

Ella walked out of the room and left Alese with Malfoy. The girl sighs and goes back to Felix, thinking about how that could have been her. As she approaches Felix, he stands up and makes a confused face, not seeing Alese with her. Ella explained how she stayed with Malfoy and told him the state of Malfoy. Felix feels bad for his friend and hopes for the best. The two of them go back to the pub to try to know anything about the investigation. Arriving there, the dead corpses were already in bags and the scene of terrorism is being cleaned up and searched for a clue that could tell who the terrorists were.

"Did you guys found something?" Ella doesn't take long to ask while he watches Chan writing some things on his notes,

"Nothing, but can we all agree that this is all connected to the assault and the bomb attack?" Chan influences the opinion of their friends.

"I guess we can..." Ella agrees so Chan wouldn't freak out.

"But there's no clues of a connection." Felix points out.

"But those cloaks... Don't you all remember?" Chan asks, hoping his friend would remember what happened years ago, but no luck.

"Remember what?" Ella seems to not remember anything about cloaks old ragged cloaks.

"Death Eaters." Chan reminds his friends who look now shocked.

"I really didn't want to hear that..." Ella regrets her questions.

"I'm sorry, but no one has ever confirmed Voldemort's death... Are you understanding what I mean?" Chan makes sure that everyone is thinking about his theory.

"I am, but why now? After seven years? Doesn't make sense." This wait didn't make any sense to the witch, who looks confused to Chan.

"He could not be dead, but he could be weak, that's why he took years to come back," Felix says while thinking about something else.

"And now we do what?" Ella asks for any suggestion.

"We investigate Borg-" Chan was about to reveal a location when Tom suddenly appears and hugs Ella, worried about her.

The couple hugs themselves for a bit and after that, Tom gives Ella some worried kisses, "Bloody hell, are you okay? You hurt?" All those kisses were making Jeongin's heart hurt like someone had stabbed the boy. Suddenly, he begins to remember a conversation he had a few days with Ella, who she said she was hoping for the day he would fall on the floor without being able to breathe like all the air was being sucked. How he would suffer from the breakup, and regret it when he woke up and saw what he lost.

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry." Ella lifts a weight off of Tom.

"I was so scared that you were gone because I wasn't seeing you here..." Tom admits, looking deep into Ella's eyes.

"I went to the hospital with my friend Alese, I came back to see if Chan and Jeongin had news..." Ella tells Tom.

He looks back and sees Jeongin looking to them, and turning his look away when Tom looks to him, "And what were you doing here? I thought you were home."

"We decided to hang out for a while after work." Ella answers to her boyfriend.

"Are you hungry? I could cook for you." Tom suggests, smiling at Ella.