Four

Ella and Tom quickly became great friends. They had a lot in common and their conversations were fun and complete nonsense, but they liked it that way. They were in a bar, taking some shots and drinking other stuff. The night was long and so were the drinks. At some point, the bar wanted to close. Ella and Tom still weren't done for the night, they went to find some other place. The streets were well crowded and Ella was a bit drunk already. When Ella was drunk, she looked like a baby with emotions flying high, no sense of direction, cute laugh from literally everything and many other things. Tom was afraid to lose her in a crowd, and so, before getting through it, he took her hand and guided her. The several people that were there made it difficult to walk. They still had some ground to walk until the next bar. At some point, the hand of Ella started to slip from Tom's. When Tom almost loses her hand, their fingers engage to have a better hold. Ella blushed with the bold act of Tom. When they finally got out of the crowd, Tom was expecting that Ella would let her hand go, but she left it there, and now they were walking together while holding hands. As they were walking, Ella starts to get hungry and complains about it to Tom. Fortunately, he knew about a fast food restaurant that was nearby, perfect for drunk people, so he took her there. They sat down and started eating the drunkenness away and their heads started to feel the hangover.

"Happy now?" Tom asks in a childish way.

"Don't make fun of me!" Ella says, crossing her arms just like a child, "I'm good. Thank you."

"Glad." The man takes a bit at his burger, "Well, want to go home now?"

"Mhm." Ella confirms without opening her mouth, "It's getting late, and I'm tired."

"Need help finishing your food?" Tom asks, playing with the childish side of Ella.

"How exactly would you help me finishing my food?" Ella looks suspicious to Tom.

"Eating it myself." Tom explains, stealing a chip from her, "Or give it to your mouth since you look like a real baby."

"I'm fine." Ella rejects, eating up the rest of the meal, "Well, let's go. I wanna go to bed, and Niffler too."

"You'll have to be the one guiding now since I don't know where your house is." Tom offers himself to take her home.

"I didn't say you had to take me home." Ella says as she stands up, "You already did enough for a night. I can go alone."

"Do you think I'll let you go alone in that state?" Tom won't back down, "Let's go, you can obliviate me after if you don't want me to know your location so I don't kidnap you again."

"What state? I'm great." Ella says while walking a bit unbalanced.

"Sure..." Tom tries to not laugh about the girl's state.

As they walk home, the fresh air makes them slowly go back to normal. Ella goes on a rant about Magical Creatures and everything exciting about them. Tom chuckles seeing the girl talk about that with such excitement and glowy eyes. She promises him that one day she would show him her case full of creatures. As they arrive at her apartment, she starts to look for her keys until she realizes she gave them to Jisung. She sighed, afraid that the boys could be sleeping already. She rings the bell and, for her sake, Jisung opens the door. She goes inside the building but before she closes the door, she looks one more time to Tom, who's saying goodbye to her, smiling and waving his hand.