Five

As the three adventurers arrive at the train station, they go see how much time will take for a train to Brighton. The wizards and the witch start to go to the station where their train would be. It would take a bit, so the boys asked Ella about details of the night. Ella told about how they drank and talked about each other's life like they were friends since ever. They had good chemistry since they met. Tom liked Magical Creatures as well but didn't know much about them. He was a Slytherin just like Ella, and half-blood. After that rant, Hyunjin decided to be risky and asked about the appearance of the man, which made Ella blush and go silent. The witch gets saved by the train, that comes right after the Hyunjin's question. They enter the train and travel to Brighton & Hove, in East Sussex. Ella took advantage of that and started to talk about tips to deal with Crups. Jisung took notes on his notebook, as he'd always do when he heard something new about a new creature that he never encountered. Some hours after, they get to Brighton and don't take long to start their search throughout the city. They went through some dark and shady streets to try and find a pack. After some good efforts, they find a pack of Crups near a railroad. They were eating some old tires and junk that was all over the floor. Crups eat everything they find. Hyunjin wanted to get closer and maybe domesticate one, but Jisung held him by the arm. Hyunjin sighs and gives up on the idea of getting closer. Jisung finishes up his notes about Crups and packs and they decide to go back. Hyunjin was still sad about not getting a Crup, but the Niffler of Ella cheered up the mood of the wizard. They went back home and as they entered the building, they see that the house was assaulted and everything was messed up. Ella couldn't believe what she was seeing, she even locked the door before going out.

"We have to report this to the authorities!" Jisung said, preparing to leave the building again.

Ella didn't said anything and just started to clean everything. Jisung and Hyunjin looked to each other, confused with why Ella wasn't going to the Aurors. Jisung quickly went to meet the Chan and the others to report that. Hyunjin ended up staying with Ella, helping her with all that mess. Jisung got to the Ministry of Magic and went straight to the Auror Office, meeting Malfoy, Alese, Chan, and Felix.

"The house of Ella was robbed!" Jisung shouts to them.

"Well, that's with you guys. I'm not doing anything here." Alese leaves it up to the guys.

"Ella's house? That girl doesn't hurt a bug." Malfoy is surprised.

"What was the state of the house?" Chan asks.

"It was complete chaos, with everything on the floor from books, to papers, to decorations." Jisung describes as much as he can.

"And nothing was missing?" Felix asks, finding it suspicious.

"Not that I know, I immediately came here," Jisung replies.

"Well..." Malfoy stands up from his seat, "We got work to do guys, let's go."

Chan and Felix get up and follow Jisung. Before leaving, Malfoy looked back to Alese who didn't seem not even a bit worried about her friend, "Don't you wanna come with us? I'm sure Ella is needing a friendly shoulder."

"I have work to catch up. I'll see you later." Alese says while writing on some papers and drinking coffee.

"As you wish. We'll be back in a second." Malfoy shrugs and says goodbye.

The guys quickly get to Ella's house. When they enter there, they see the complete mess that the house was, "You threw a party here and didn't invite us?" Malfoy jokes about it with Ella.