Nine

End of the season of Quidditch. Players start to go on vacation and some get transferred to other teams throughout the world. Seungmin was the best Beater of the USQ, and with that, a bunch of offers was sent to him. One called his attention particularly. The London Unspeakables, the team where Minho is playing, gave him an offer to go playing for the British team. Despite some other high offers, he just wanted to play with Minho and be near his friends that he hasn't had an opportunity to be with since he was playing in America. As soon as the best Beater in America made the decision, the news went viral and Malfoy was reading about that in his newspaper.

"Guess who's coming to London," Malfoy says to everyone, showing the front page of the Daily Prophet.

"Finally, good news." Chan celebrates since, in recent time, the news hasn't been the best.

"We gotta go get him at the airport when he comes to move in," Felix suggests, with the approval of all.

Some moments after that takes a break from his job and goes from the Department of International Magical Cooperation to the Auror Office. Arriving there, he sees the guys in loads of work. He says "Hi" and everyone replies to him. He stands at the door, seeing everyone busy. The wizard was hoping that someone would go on their pause with him to take a coffee and relax for a bit. Jeongin needed to run away from all of that. He needed some interior peace, relaxation from all the stress of work and the bad times of his relationship lately, dealing with seeing Ella every day, he needed to disappear.

"Wanna go for a coffee?" Draco asks, already near Jeongin, ready to leave.

Jeongin wakes up from his thoughts, looks at Draco, and nods his head in confirmation. The two wizards go out of the main door of the Ministry of Magic and go get their typical coffee. Malfoy was talking about what they've got on the case of the bomb and the assault, but Jeongin wasn't on Earth. His mind was completely off of the world around him, the words of Draco would go through him with no effect like he was ethereal, a ghost made of meat, a conscious zombie.

"Jeongin? Have you heard me?" Draco notices that Jeongin is miles away from there.

"Huh?" Jeongin is back to reality and feels bad for not hearing anything Malfoy said, "Oh, yeah... You guys must be having a lot of work..."

"What's wrong with you lately man?" Malfoy asks, worried about his friend.

"Honestly, I'm tired of everything." Jeongin sighs.

"Define everything. I thought you were doing good. Nice job, hot girlfriend." Malfoy gets confused.

"Yeah, hot and jealousy, you should have seen the drama she made the other day when Ella walked inside the pub with her new boyfriend." Jeongin starts his rant.

"Was it that bad? Did Ella said something to you in the first place?" Malfoy tries to understand the drama better.

"No, Ella was just minding her business but Evelyn just burst into her face." Jeongin makes it clear who started, "It was a complete mess, then we went home and Evelyn went the whole way talking about how I don't love her and still like Ella and stuff."

"Do you?" Malfoy plays with Jeongin, making him a tricky question, "Anyway, you just said she has a boyfriend, why is Evelyn so worried then?"

"I-I like her yeah, we've always been friends..." Jeongin has some difficulties to speak, "I don't know, women and their insecurities.. She even thinks you guys don't like her and that we shouldn't hang out."