Eleven

A/N: can't sleep, so here's an update.
Nora's POV- July 2019

Noel and I found ourselves on the bathroom floor of my best friend's boyfriend's apartment. Dani was leaning against the wall, holding her phone that had a timer set. These had to be the longest 3-4 minutes of my life.

"So why exactly are we doing this, and not at your house with your boyfriend present?"

I looked at her just as she hummed.

"Right, the amnesia"

Yup.

"How much does he remember?"

"A little after the first World Series," I told her.

She whistled.

"Yeah, he'd freak out having to play the waiting game"

Even Noel nodded agreeing.

"But I mean if you are, you have to tell him"

Obviously.

"You're at a good age Nora, and you're financially stable"

Thankfully, she stopped talking because the timer on her phone went off.

"So who's gonna look?"

She looked at me as I took a deep breath, and pushed myself up. I didn't realize how shaky I was until I took a hold of one of the pregnancy tests and noticed my hands were trembling. Noel made me get 3 pregnancy, and all either had the strips telling me I was pregnant or literally the word pregnant on it.

"What do they say?"

Dani gasped and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm going to be an aunt! Noel, we're going to be aunts!"

How on earth was I going to tell my boyfriend that we had conceived a child, but that he didn't remember doing that?

"You just need to confirm it with a doctor"

"You can't tell anyone, not even your mom," I told Noel.

"I won't, I promise"

She reached over and squeezed my shoulder.

"You're not happy?"

I was fucking terrified.

"I am, my mind is just all over the place," I responded.

"Well if a thought in your mind is Chris not being thrilled, ignore it because he will probably cry of joy"

I nodded.

"Can we get that ice cream now?" I asked.

"Of course! Dani, would you like to join us?"

Dani pursed her lips.

"I should unpack, but I really don't want to"

My bestfriend was finally back in California after leaving me (and her boyfriend) to pursue her Doctorate at ASU.

"So yeah, let's get that ice cream"

Dani decided to join us home as well (but she drove her car there). When we walked into the house, we found Mary seated on the couch watching TV.

"We're back!"

The pregnancy tests had been left at Dani's apartment, so there was no evidence on us.

"What took you guys so long?"

"We bumped into Dani and then convinced her to join us," I said.

Mary gasped and smiled as Dani made herself noticed.