47 - Epilogue

"Stop fumbling with your hair, Lyn," my mother hissed and swatted my hand away.

I licked my lips. "Sorry, mom. I'm just so nervous," I stammered and shook my hands.

She chuckled while fixing my updo. "There's nothing to be nervous about, my daughter. You're getting married to the love of your life. Shouldn't you be excited instead?"

"I am excited... but I'm also very nervous..."

After finishing my hair, she handed me my bouquet of roses and covered her mouth when she teared up.

"My girl has grown up so fast," she squealed, fanning her eyes. "I told myself not to get emotional today, oh dear."

I chuckled before wrapping my arms around her, hugging her tightly. "I'm not going anywhere, mom."

"I know. Of course I know that." She sniffled, stepping backwards. "It's just... my child is creating her own family now..."

"With the most perfect man in this world," I added, matter of factly.

She burst into a fit of laughter and wiped her tears. "I can't disagree with that."

She checked her time and sighed. "Your father is still not arriving." She clicked her tongue. "Why did he even want to style his hair today?"

"He said that everyone will be watching him so he had to look ravishing, that his looks should at least rival Jimin's," I giggled.

"My gosh," she exclaimed. "You should tell him that he's still number one in your heart at this point."

I snorted.

The door opened and my father came in with his hair gelled and styled as if he was attending a very luxurious ball. He looked handsome but still...

"I'm not late," he chimed and walked up to us.

"What the heck," my mother asked incredulously, frowning at him. "Are you serious?"

"What," my father exclaimed.

"Whatever," she sighed and led us out the door to the ceremony hall entrance.

She placed a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me. "You look beautiful, honey. Don't be nervous. This is your day."

I nodded.

"I love you," she said, walking inside to take her seat. "Slay them all!"

I snorted and covered my mouth.

"Did your mom cry?" My father asked and I interlocked our arms, preparing to walk inside.

"Yep."

"Hmm," he sounded and brought his free hand up to wipe something.

I turned to look at him surprised. "Are you crying, too?"

"What," he squeaked before clearing his throat. "Of course not. Who's crying? Not me."

I breathed out a laugh and faced to the front, taking a deep breath.

"I'm happy, Lyn. You're marrying someone who will take care of you and who loves you so much," he said before kissing my temple, making me look at him. "So I have no reason to cry."

The door opened and the wedding song echoed through the hall as we walked down the aisle with everyone's eyes on us.

My hold on my father's arm tightened as I felt my stomach churn at all the attention I was receiving.

But when my eyes landed on Jimin standing next to the altar in his white tuxedo, smiling at me tenderly with sparkles dancing in his eyes, all my nervousness was washed away and replaced with the love I had for this man.

When he momentarily turned away to wipe his tears, Taehyung patted his shoulder with a smile from beside him and whispered something in his ear that made Jimin chuckle.

Reaching the altar, my father placed my hand in Jimin's and patted his back before walking away to take his seat.

As we faced each other with silly smiles on our faces, Jimin sang, "You look breathtakingly beautiful, my love."

"And you look unbelievably handsome," I chuckled.

"I can't believe that I'm having the most wonderful woman in this world as my wife," he gasped out, his eyes holding mine with deep affection and love, with burning passion and tender adoration. "I wouldn't even have dared to dream for this moment before... I really can't believe that you're standing here before me."

Squeezing his hand, I beamed at him and whispered, "Neither do I. Right in this moment, I feel like I could just explode with happiness... I love you, Jimin."

"I love you more, Lyn. I promise you that I will devote my whole life and heart and soul for you, for our future, for our happiness, and for our family. You hold my whole being in your hands. You're the reason that I wish to live and I will love you and make you happy in this life, the next, and the next and so on."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and blinked my eyes repeatedly when tears started welling up.

"I will cherish, love and take care of you until the end of the world. My soul, heart, life and everything else belong to you. Let's experience life in its truest form together, Jimin."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the celebrant announced. "You may now kiss the bride."

Jimin gave me a little smirk and pulled me by my waist before leaning down to kiss me with overwhelming passion and fervor as the crowd clapped and cheered for us.

The love I had for him and the love he had for me, they were the only things we felt and ever wished for. To share our life together, to drown in each other's warmth and to walk through life together.

He broke the kiss and whispered, "I can't imagine my life without you, Lyn. You saved my wretched soul and gave it a meaning and life. How lucky am I to have found you..."

I chuckled and booped his nose before cupping his face.

"I'm the one who's lucky to have found you... my dear reaper."

Fin.

————————————————————
A/N: YES FINALLY!!!

THIS BOOK IS FINALLY FINISHED LET'S PARTY!!! 🎉🎉🎉 🎊🎊🎊✊✊✊

Thank you for reading this story of mine and staying with me until the end🌹