━━━━༺ 2 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was Friday. Me and Johnny are going to hangout.

Cool

But he didn't tell me the time or location so I decided to text him.

After that I did my morning routine

1. Brush my teeth
2. Take a shower
3. Put my face wash
4. Get dressed
5. And maybe put make up

Since I'm not going anywhere right now. i decided to binge watch any tv show.

It's been about 3 hours of me setting in the same place until I got really hungry so I decided to go eat breakfast since I haven't already.

I went downstairs and made 3 pancakes for myself and drank orange juice and then I went back upstairs. I decided to wear something and go walk because I really need to lose some weight.

I wore a sports bra and a sports pants and then I went downstairs and outside of my house and then I walked for about an hour and a half now. Until I got tired and then I went back home.

I decided to take a shower since I'm sweaty right now.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

After I took a shower I decided to pack a small bag for the sleepover. I wore a comfortable blue hoodie and a black leggings and then I went to Johnny's house. It was about 15 minutes far. So I just went walking.

I was there after the 15 longest minutes in my life.

When I arrived I knocked the door. I waited for about 1 minute and then johnny opened the door.

"Hey" he greeted me. "Hey" I said. He gave me space so I can enter the house.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

We watched a movie and cuddled. I was so sleepy since my sleep time is right now. But I wanted to be awake so I can cuddle with him more.

I love him so much. He wasn't my first love but he is my true love. We've been dating for 2 months now. And they are the happiest two months of my life.

After the movie ended. He did something I didn't want to do right now.

He .....

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

To know what Johnny did make sure to be tuned to read the next chapter.

7 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER