━━━━༺ 25 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
we went to my dad's car and he drived us to the wedding place.

There were alot of people. And the place looked really beautiful.

Hazel went to her friends. I already told dad that I will keep Hazel with him. Me and my mom went into a room there while my soon to be husband is in the room beside us.

My mom fixes my hair, my dress and then gave me water. After about 3 minutes my dad came in. He said I love you and good luck and then he hugged me and went. After about 4 more minutes my 4 bridemaids came in. Which are Annie, Emma, Abigail, and Joelle.

They were all wearing really beautiful blue dresses with flowers in their hair.

Anyways it was now time for me to go outside and meet my husband. My mom went to Hazel while my dad took me from the room and walked me to meet my husband. When I looked at the person.

He has dark blonde hair and ..... wait is that.... is that Johnny. He was smiling until he looked at me. He was shocked and then he built a smile on his face. I told myself I had to smile so I did.

When I arrived to Johnny, He looked at me for a couple of seconds and then the officiant said...

"Friends and Family of the BRIDE and GROOM, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between BRIDE and GROOM, by joining them in marriage. All of us need and desire to love and to be loved."

And then he told us we should say our vows. So I started by saying " I, Mackenzie, take you, Johnny, as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years together and all that life may bring us."

After that Johnny smiled in my face and said "I ,Groom, take you, Bride, to be my wife, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. ... I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. This ring is a symbol of my vow" he said giving me the ring and putting it in my ring finger.

the officiant said " Johnny and Mackenzie believe that marriage is essentially a human institution. Therefore this ceremony finds its deepest meaning in the celebration of being human."

And then he looked at our parents and said "Your son and your daughter have been nurtured in your love and guided by your personal counsel. As they become partners in marriage they ask for your affectionate blessings. Do you give them your blessings ?" Then both my parents and his parents said "we do"

After that he looked at Johnny and said " Johnny will you have Mackenzie as your partner in life ? Will you love her, care for her and respect her? Will you cherish her uniqueness and respect her individuality as you enter into this union of love and trust ?" Johnny didn't hesitate and said "I will"

He said the same to me and then I said "I will" after that the officiant said

"you may now kiss"

We looked at each other for about 30 seconds and then we both leaned in and kissed.

I am so happy. I'm finally getting married. I'm not a single mother any more. I looked at Hazel and she was so happy.

After that it was picture time. The photographer came in and started taking pictures of us.

My parents joined and then his parents joined too and my friends and Hazel. After that everyone one went and we both took a picture with Hazel.

It was one of my favourite days in my life. I'm really happy that I can't describe.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

What an interesting chapter.

Again I'm going to ask :  do you want part two of secret baby with drama and problems or do I do another story topic. I beg you anyone just answer. Cause I want to start writing.