━━━━༺ 11 ༻━━━━

Note : this chapter is the same what happened the last time but in Johnny's POV

ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Me, Lauren, Maddie and Darian were playing truth or dare. I know I know we are old for it but we love playing it and we are finally reunited since maddie and darian were in Canada and Lauren was in France and I was here in LA.

We all sat in a circle on the ground and Lauren started. "Maddie truth or dare ?" "Truth" maddie said. "Did you take my $50?" Lauren asked. Maddie was alittle nervous and then she said. "Yes, I'm sorry Lauren I needed them." Maddie said. I laughed at her reaction. So did darian. While Lauren was angry, but then joined us and laughed.

We kept on playing until it was Darian's turn. " Truth or dare, John" she asked. " tr- dare" I said. "hmm I dare you to give Lauren your phone and let her call whoever she wants."

This is not happening. I gave my phone to Lauren really sad. She is going to ruin everything . I hope she doesn't call anyone from my business.

But when she held my phone the phone rang. " Ok I'm going to answer this call" she said. Outing it on speaker.

" hey is this Johnny Orlando ?"

The person asked. It was a girls voice.

"No this is his .... his fiancè. Why?"

What ??!? Oh my god Lauren.

"Oh nothing"

The person said.

"wait. What is your name ?"

"My name is Mackenzie Ziegler."

What Mackenzie. She really ruined my life. Maybe Mackenzie was going to give me a second chance.

"Ok thanks bye"

"You know what you just did Lauren. This is my girlfriend. Right now she is going to break up with me. What did you do Lauren. Why are you like this." I said really angry and then I pulled my phone from her and ran to my room.

I tried calling the number again but it doesn't work. I know she won't answer. Ughhh. I tried calming myself down but I cant. I can't even search for her. Maybe I can ask Annie. I still have her number.

I called the number and thank God it answered.

"Hey Is this Annie LeBlanc?"
"Yes... this is Johnny right?"
"Yes, umm Annie I have a question"
"Yes?"
"Do you know kenzie's location?"
"Uh I uh I'm sorry I can't tell you. Bye"

And after that she hung up. Why doesn't she want me to know her location ? Ugh. Anyway I'm going to go to my work now.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

Thanks so much for 50+ votes. I'm doing a double update when I get 100 votes