━━━━༺ 23 ༻━━━━

A/N : warning : a really cute and important chapter.

ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ
I'm really tired and kind of dizzy so i decided to go get coffee first and since McDonald's is really near I decided to go there. When I was entering I looked at my watch which caused me to bump into a girl. I held her up before she could fall. And then I said "I'm really sorry. I wasn't paying attention" I said and then realized it was kenzie. "Oh hi kenzie" I said smiling. "Sorry my name is Mackenzie not kenzie" she said.

Ok she is sad.

Umm... what should i do ?

"For an apology I'm going to get you coffee come on" I said. "Sorry i should go home right now" she said. "Ok then for an apology I'm going to ride you home.... please" I said. "I already take any taxi here or there and thanks for the offer." She said. "Come on I want to do something. Just this time. Come with me" I said. "I.. uh ok" she said.

I smiled and led her to my car. Even though i wanted to drink coffee and I was dizzy. I wasn't when I saw kenzie. She made me happy like always.

I went in the car and then I realised I didn't know her address before I can even speak she said. "My address is blahblahblah" she said. And then I drived to blahblahblah.

A/n : I can't stop laughing 😂😂

After I arrived she said. "Thanks so much for the ride" she smiled and stared at my eyes for a couple of seconds and then she went outside.

What a long day.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
One week later, the day of the wedding.

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
It is the day. It's the day I'm going to get married to someone i don't know. A mystery guy. I'm going to share my daughter.

I woke up extra early. I went in the bathroom. Took a shower and then I went outside to get ready for my wedding. It was 7:45am right now and the wedding starts on 4:00pm. 8 more hours. I took out my stuff so I don't get rushed later.

I took out my wedding dress, my makeup, my hair curler, Hazel's dress, her lip gloss, and our shoes. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. After that I woke Hazel up and decided to call my mom to come over and help me out.

I'm really excited that I can't describe it. Hazel was excited too. Hazel was so happy she would finally have a father.

Hazel was done eating and then she went to my room. She told me how excited she is which is really cute. After about half an hour my mom arrived.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

The neXt ChAptER is REALLY IMPORTANT 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

I'm so happyyyyy