━━━━༺ 8 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
I sat on the bed. And the doctor did whatever the doctors do and then he said me and my baby are alright.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Next morning, Monday

Today is the day I'm going to tell Johnny I'm pregnant. I'm really scared. I don't know what will his reaction be. I hope he doesn't break up with me. Anyways, I went to the bathroom. I threw up, I brushed my teeth and whatever. And then I wore a light pink hoodie with a black leggings.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

When I arrived at school. Emma and Annie hugged me.

"So... Are you telling him today?" Annie asked. "Yes, by the way guys please don't tell anyone." I said. "Of course I'm not" they both said simuolaniously. "Thanks guys" I thanked.

We all walked in the school and headed to our lockers. The most annoying thing in the whole world came to me, Hayley Harrison.

"Hey Mackie, I just wanted to say that I took your boyfriend. He is cheating on you." She said. But I didn't believe cause why not. Anyways I went to my English class but sadly I saw something I didn't want to see.

I saw Johnny kissing Hayley. And guess what he kissed back. I was left there in shock. I wanted to run to Annie and Emma but sadly they both have biology. Johnny noticed me standing. So he came to me but of course. I left him and went to English. I ran really fast. I have never ran that fast before.

Wow.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

It have been a really long day. And I haven't talked to neither Annie nor Emma. Are you asking why? Well because we don't have anything together today. Except the lunch time. Which I was too caught in my thoughts that  forgot to tell them. Also I tried avoiding Jonny which was the hardest.

So I decided to tell them before we go home. Which is right now.

I went to Annie's locker. "Hey kenzie" Annie said. " Hey annie. I uh I need to tell you guys something." I said. "Before that did you tell him?" This is the question I didn't want her to ask right now. "This is the thing I want to discuss with you guys." I said. " Ok let's go get Emma and then maybe we go to Starbucks and talk ?" She asked." Sure" I said.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

We were now at Starbucks. We ordered coffee and then they both looked at me so I can start talking.

"So guys when I came in the morning. Hayley came to me and told me that she is dating Johnny. In the beginning I didn't believe but when I was walking I actually saw Johnny kissing Hayley. And guess what he kissed back." I said.

"WHAT ?!?" Annie shouted letting all the people look at us. I then smiled at them so they look away. "I'm sorry, what ?!?" She said this time whispering. "And why didn't you tell us earlier?" Emma asked. " I was too caught up with my thoughts" I stated.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

plus I'm going to be giving Shout OUTS to people who vote. And since I didn't write for the past 6 chapters. I decided to write all.

kkziegler7
rayanna77
jaurenzie_is_real
beaminglover

Thanks so much