━━━━༺ 17 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
After that day with Lauren we just started talking and then she had to go so I got Hazel and we went home. She also gave me her number. So right now I have someone to talk to.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do today. I woke Hazel up. She went to the bathroom so I still didn't know what to do. Maybe I can take Hazel to some where fun. I don't really know. I closed my phone but before I put it on my nightstand I got a notification so I opened it again. It was from unknown.

Unknown

Unknown
Hey kenzie, I'm
Lauren. I'm really
bored today. Wanna
Go to the mall
Togther maybe ?

Me
Hey laur. Ok .
I also didn't have
Anything to do.
Which mall are you
going to ?

Laur 💕
Maybe we can go
To Westfield Century City
On 2

Me
Ok, bye

  ━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

I went downstairs to make breakfast like any other day.

When we were done eating we went upstairs to get ready. We decided to wear first.

When we were done with wearing, makeup, and more it was already 1:45 so I decided to drive to mall since we don't have enough time

When we were done with wearing, makeup, and more it was already 1:45 so I decided to drive to mall since we don't have enough time. Lauren called and told us where she is waiting.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

We had so much fun with Lauren today. Right now me and Hazel are watching cartoon. I'm going to do dinner in about half an hour.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

ʟᴀᴜʀᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
I went back home after today. It was really fun hanging out with Hazel and Kenzie. I went downstairs to see Johnny watching TV like always anyways I went and sat beside him.

"What were you doing all day?" He said in an angry tone. "Why do you even care ?" I answered with a question. "Lauren, you are my sister and if you tell me a friend then that means you are meeting a guy since you still dont have friends here because you just came here to LA like 2 days ago." He said. "Over protective huh ? Anyways I met a girl not a guy." I said. "When did you make a friend?" He asked. "When you asked me to buy you spaghetti" I said. "I asked her where I can find the spaghetti section and then her daughter came. Her daughter is really cute by the way. And yeah that's it. "I completed. "Ok" he said and then started looking at the TV again.

We started watching a movie and my eyes were really heavy until everything was black.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Sorry for the short and boring/kinda juicy chapter. Anyway I hope you liked it. Please vote.

When it he story gets 150 votes I'm  going to do a double update. Love y'all

Plusssss i really want to thank keithshipsjenziee
And ileven011Fillie sunnystarss I want to thank them bcz they read chapter 16 really early. And twobeanwriters for the spam of votes

Thanks so much plus I want to thank everyone that voted and everyone that reads this story. I just want to let you know that I love you all.

Something else I want to say is. Any story suggestions that I can write because I finished writing this story and I need something else to write. And thanks if you will give me an idea. You can either say it here or pm me.

And thanks. Byeee meet me in another chapter.