━━━━༺ 14 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
After I dropped Hazel, I went to my work, I work at McDonald's. I was greeted by Abigail, Sarah's mother. I went to the restroom and then I change into my working uniform, I took the thing that I wrote the orders on and then I went outside to take orders. The restaurant opened from half an hour ago so there weren't alot of people, like it is at night. There were a lady, 3 guys and a group of guys. Wow. Mostly they order coffee since we are in the morning.

I went to take the lady's order, she ordered coffee. Ha I told you. Anyway, I then went to the group of guys. Two guys were staring at their phones while the other three guys were talking together but they were interrupted by me.

"What would you like to order ?" I asked. "Hmmm..... I don't know. What would you like to order" he said and then asked another guy who was staring at me. Then the guy that was staring at me said "are you single?" He said. "What would you like to order, Mr." I said ignoring him. "Oooo you got rejected. Haha ha" the third guy said. Then one of the guys that was looking at his phone looked at me. It was Johnny. He didn't look at me but he looked at the guy I ignored. "Stop saying this to each and every girl you see." Johnny told him still not looking at me . And then he looked at me saying. "I'm sor- kenzie ?" He said and his face lit up. "Sorry sir, what would you like to order." I said ignoring him. "Kenzie you know you can call me Johnny right ?" He said. "Anyways I would like to order a french vanilla cappuccino and a chocolate muffin. Please" he said. I wrote that down and then I looked at another guy.

"I would like to order cappuccino" a person said. "I want the same" another person said. "Can I get like Johnny." A boy said. And lastly a boy said. "Can I please have a caramel mocha and a cookie." He said. After that I went back and finished their orders and then I gave it to them. After about an hour people started coming more.

━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━

Aftter i was done. I went to get Hazel. I drived until I reached there. I got her and then I went back home. I made her dinner and then she went to sleep.

Before I sleep I was thinking about what happened today. Why am I getting so close to Johnny?!? I shouldn't get close to him.

Would he take my daughter?

I guess it's better if I ignore him.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
The next week

I woke up today to the sound of my alarm. I went to the bathroom. I took a shower and then I went to wake Hazel up. She got up and went to the bathroom while I picked two outfits for us.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

Heyyy

Ok guys so I wanted to say two important things

1. If you have any story ideas please tell me in pm and I promise I will give you credits.

2. When we get to 100 votes I'm going to be doing a double update and I promise.

Shoutout :
jenzienfanficlover2
slayingxjenzie
disneyslovely

And that's it thanks so much for reading this chapter. Vote so you can be in the next chapter's shoutout.

Love y'all

byeeeeeeeee