━━━━༺ 3 ༻━━━━

═════ೋೋ═════

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

After the movie ended. He did something I didn't want to do right now.

We had sex. I couldn't tell him no cause I live him and I don't want him to be sad from me.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

The next morning

I woke up today really tired. what happened?

Suddenly everything flashed to my head.

"Good morning babe" Johnny said with his morning voice. " Good morning " I said. I went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth with my brush that I took in my small bag and then suddenly I felt that I wanted to throw up. So I did.

I smelled really bad and I didn't want to go like that to Johnny so I took a gum that I found in the bag. I ate it for about a minute and then I threw it in the thrash can and then I went outside to Johnny.

"Why did you take so long?" Johnny said. " I threw up. I guess I'm sick" I answered his question. " I hope you're well soon" He said. " Yes I a-" I said but I was cut off by me running to the bathroom to throw up. " I don't think you are fine" Johnny said. "you better go home now and sleep on your bed. I can get you medicine." Johnny said. " Thanks Johnny I already have medicine for this situation" I said calming him down. " Well ok, whatever you want." Johnny said going to the bathroom. As I went outside.

Johnny is right I better go to my house now.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Johnny drived me to my house and then I went to my room. I had to run cause I was going to throw up.

After I threw up. I sat on my bed with a plastic bag, a cup of water, my medicine on the side table and my phone in my hands to see my messages

I found 10 messages from the groupchat, messages from Emma and 2 missed calls from Emma.

I opened the messages from the groupchat to see these messages.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

The messages will be on the next chapter.