━━━━༺ 12 ༻━━━━

╔═════ೋೋ═════╗
In the party

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Hazel was playing with her friends, Emily, mia and Sarah. While I'm with a their mothers Jessie, Joelle, and Abigail.

They are having fun. I'm really glad hazel is happy. I would do anything to make her happy.

It was time to cut the cake. I took her hand and let's her cut the cake. She was happy. She was smiling. Hazel still doesn't talk bit she only says mommy, which always makes my day. I like hearing her voice. She is the cutest. She is the only one I have, well except mom, dad, Maddie, and Annie. Emily went to new york. I miss her so much.

Anyways we all ate the cake. Is mothers were talking all the time. My mom was watching the kids and playing with them. Maddie was so busy so she didn't come. It's okay, I'm not sad.

━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━
After 4 years but not on Hazel's birthday.

"Mommy, mommy, good morning" Hazel said into my ears to wake me up. "Good morning sweety" I said. I got up, i took a quick shower and then I went out. I didn't have plans tonight so I decided to go to the mall. "Hazel, what about going to the mall today" I asked."hmm... Good idea" hazel said. "Ok, let me dress you up" I said and then went to her closet. I picked a cute shorts and a black top. I did her hair in a bun.

For me I wore an off shoulder blue top and jeans

For me I wore an off shoulder blue top and jeans. I curled my hair and put on simple makeup,and then I went outside of my room to see Hazel watching sponge bob.

 I curled my hair and put on simple makeup,and then I went outside of my room to see Hazel watching sponge bob

I took her and then we went out of the house. We went in my car, and I drived until we reached the mall. We went into forever 21 and H & M, Hazel kept on asking for food. So I decided to go to Starbucks. I drived to Starbucks. Hazel ran inside while I was walking and then I tripped over someone's foot. I was going to fall but happily this person held me. He looked at my eyes. This person looks really familiar. "Kenzie ?" He said. As I was standing up in my direction. I then realized it was "Johnny?" I asked. It is him. "Yes, let's drink coffee together. I've been searching for you in a long time." He said.

Oh no.

I don't want him to see Hazel.

What if she tells him her last name.

What if he tries to take her from me.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

OMG what is going to happen ???