━━━━༺ 5 ༻━━━━

ᴍᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ
I closed my phone and stared at the ceiling and started thinking.

Could I really be pregnant ?

I'm only 18

I should've used protection

Do I kill this baby ?

Could I care for a baby in a small age like this?

Could I go to college if I have a baby ?

Will Johnny hate me for having a baby?

How will I tell my parents ?

They are probably going to kill me.

I'm the worse daughter ever.

I was cut off from my thoughts by a door opening.
It was Annie and Emma.

"Hey kenzie" Annie said quietly. "Hey A-" I was cut off again by me throwing up. Thank God there was a plastic bag beside me.

After I was done, Emma came to me and hugged me. On the other hand Annie went and got me water since the water beside me was done.

I really thank God for letting me have these 2 caring, loving, helpful, beautiful, friends. They are the best.

After I was done with this speech in my head I. Took the water from Annie and took my medicine.

"Thank you" I said to Annie. "Do you want anything else?" Emma asked. "No thank you. I only want to talk to you guys. Because I'm really bored." I said. " But first you are going to tell us what happened." Emma said. " Ok and I also need to tell you something really important." I said. " Sure you can start" Annie said sitting in front of me on the bed while Emma sat beside her.

"So guys on Friday morning I went to walk around the neighbourhood for I guess an hour ? I don't remember anyways after that I went home I took a shower and then I went to Johnny's house since we have a sleepover. And this so the important part right now. So we-" I said but I was cut off by Annie. "Did you guys break up" "no" I said. "Annie let her complete" Emma said. "Ok" Annie said.

"Ok so as I was saying we watched a movie and then he did something I didn't want him to do. He (again the process that gets a woman pregnant.)"
I said and then looked at them to see their reaction. Annie had a shocked face, While Emma was looking at me up and down. " is it what I'm thinking about?" Emma asked "i guess" I said. Annie came and hugged me. " But are you sure. It's better if you do a pregnancy test." Annie stated. "I'm going to get one from the pharmacy near by" Emma said.

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

Heyyyy!!!!! ❤❤❤

Please VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER